Armourer disappeared with my guns

1st_shooter

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cn you copy and paste the info as you need to be registered to see it.. <_<

Sale » AEG Guns

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SR16 match Counter sniper with mags and batt, Armalite lovers.Image Heavy.Swaps?

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Madox Jun 1 2006, 16:39 PM Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members

Member No.: 7873

I have this gun which should of been built up from scratch but it started off as a Tm m16a2 and comes in that original box and this is what has been done to it.....

Internals:

Systema full tune up kit m100 installed (new systema silent head set just installed)

Systema gears recantly replaced

New tappet plate just fitted

EG1000 motor Just been replaced

m90 spring currently fitted

Systema metal hop

Systema 6.04mm barrel.

Body work:

GB tech SR16/M4 sniper kit fitted- free floating RAS with silver match style barrel.

Systema Metal M4 reciever

CA M24 bipod

King Arms PSG1 style grip NEW

Guarder Tactical Flip Up Rear Sight NEW

STAR SR25 Flip-Up Sight (front sight) NEW

2x Black Ras Panels

OG Adjustable Cheek Pad

Also included is :

ICS M4 500rnd Hi-cap feeds great

130rnd Mid cap

2x CA Vietnam Hi-caps

9.6v 3300mAh battery

Tasco 3-9x56E illuminated cross reticle scope (as new)

This Gun in its current status has not been skirmished and the internals are as new as the items that have been worn have just been replaced! So you wont need any repair jobs for a long time. This is currently firing at 328/330 Fps.

This gun is certainly one to pull good looks.

Near on £1000 has been spent on this gun and i think it was worth it.

I am looking for £400 for this little bundle but i am open to any offers you may have.

Overall condition of this is really good with some marks on the silver outer barrel.

I can respray this in matt black if the buyer prefers.

I am after a steyr Aug if somone had a phantom that would be awesome...... But what do you have to offer?

I Will split if for example i sell the gun first.

IT WONT ALLOW ME TO PASTE THE PICS

well, to be honest, i wasn't exactly suggesting you "take the boys round and go beat him up" but rather, make sure you have some people with you (pref tough looking) and go ask your gun back politly but firm.....and if he then gets violent...well, it's still legal to defend onself right?

edit: yeah, that link on the other board has some of the exact same pics as in the first post here... :(

Ok thanks guys i will await to hear back from the bloke who knows the bloke who has his workshop in his garden and if still no luck i will send him those letters in a few days. Thanks DA1 for all your usefull advice.

is the gun on ASC yours? the pics are the same one you posted in this thread.

Yikes, sorry to hear your gun has been taken man. It's a true beaut. Let's hope you find the guy and have the law give him a good slap on the wrist.

Good luck with it man, and keep us updated!

Hauk :)

Looks like Madox is the other person scammed at same time?

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...topic=79995&hl=

Note how in one message (posted by 1st shooter on here) it reads 'I sent 65' (ie 1st shooter himself) and in the other (posted by madox on ASC) it reads 'my friend sent 65' (my friend I take it as being 1st shooter)

though why on earth madox couldnt just chime in on the ASC thread and clear up the confusion by saying 'yeh thats 1st shooters gun hes the guy who got ripped off along with me by whatshisface' is beyond me (seeing as how he'd been sat listed as active in that thread over there for at least half an hour after Antz queried its ownership???)

Appreciate its late at night but by leaving it hanging like that its just gonna confuse anyone trying to help - cos the assumption would be madox on ASC is somehow the scammer rather actually one of those that got scammed (especially with the lack of reply to clarify, despite being active in that thread)

anyway hope you guys get it sorted with any luck he might just be ill, visiting relatives, or run over by a bus though I wouldnt hold out much hope :(

stevie

Oh dearie i see this has created some confusion, its my fault. Madox posted a similer thread up like this on Airsofters forum and Ascuk but i havent had the chance to tell him i put this up today as i havent spoke to him. He listed my gun for sale for me and this was before i gave it to markus and madox also gave markus his UMG which is also missing.

It may be hard to receive help through police officials unless you had a receipt of your transact? or if you can record somehow him confessing to stealing it like through pms. Go to asc under a different name and act like a ptential buyer and ask how he originally ourchased it or if some "gave it to him"

Right, ill be giving my mates Dad a call in an hour or two and if hes at home he should be able to just go down to the workshop and have a look in if he has a UMG and a custom SR25. Ill also email him the pics so he knows exactly what to look out for. If he should have them, what would you like me to do 1st shooter?

Right, ill be giving my mates Dad a call in an hour or two and if hes at home he should be able to just go down to the workshop and have a look in if he has a UMG and a custom SR25. Ill also email him the pics so he knows exactly what to look out for. If he should have them, what would you like me to do 1st shooter?

well im not entirely sure. let him no Alex & matt want there guns back

He should still have the £65 i sent him cash so he can post it back and if he hasnt fixed it i want a refund. But if he doesnt have them it may not be the same guy. do you have a pic or can you get one?

Right, my mates Dad just called back and said he would get onto it at once and get in touch and find out what has been happening. He'll be calling me back the moment he has made contact and found out what is happening. I dont happen to have a pic at the moment, but my mates Dad is pretty sure its him.

Its even more simple than that, he'll just take them into his house and keep them there, until 1st Shooter gives me the word what to tell him to do.

edit: Ill post here the moment I get a call back from him saying whats happening, he hasnt been in touch with Markus for a while now, but he wont have done a runner on him.

Archived