Armourer disappeared with my guns

1st_shooter

Ok thx markus.

Just to say the gun on arnies wasnt removed from sale as i was expecting it back as i trusted and relied apon markus who said i will have it within 1,2 weeks. And since that date i have decided its too sexy to sell and everyone on here is too poor to afford it and thus no replies on post so i left it as it was.

I am very sympathetic in this matter and by the looks more so than other people that have posted in this topic but what i cant understand is, and what worried me most. Is why after two weeks when we came to the conclusion he couldnt make it to chatham in a while (on the phone) did he confirm he had the payment and postage money and not send out the gun when he told me he would the following day?

Did markus give an eplanation for that?

Why after Matt leaving messages, was the answerphone turned off and no phonecall returned? I ask this because as far as i no if you lose your phone/number etc it is cut off and it cannot be used but it kept ringing....

Thanks again Markus for all the help.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived