(possible) problem with dualwield nate

dannyboy

Bought UTG M324 (I know, I know :P ) off Nate good two weeks back, last I talked to him was the 5th. Saw a thread yesterday, someone else having issues, Nates inbox was full. He said:

Sorry dude, I'll empty now, didn't realise it was full!

Tried PM'ing him, it's still full........

Knowing my luck, it may well just be taking forever in the post, but I'm getting a tad annoyed <_<.

Does anyone have an email address for him?

• 3 weeks later...

Rifle arrived about a fortnight ago, still no scope or bipod though. Just tried PM'ing him, but inbox is full yet again....

Last I heard from him was the twelth, and he said

I have the scope here, just didn't want to cram it in with the heavy gun, the scope rings and bipod are on their way to me now  :D . When they arrive I'm posting all 3 together.

Anyone have any way of getting in touch with him?

I actually had a problem with the scope rings and bipod, in that a friend took them away at a skirmish and due to complications the scope rings are now in grimsby with all his belongings (he's moving house there)

I was assured the bits would be posted to me and never were, the scope and bipod are on their way to you as I type and I've actually had to buy you new scope rings as he says he can't get them any time soon.

And Kliskey the Scope does not fit in the box at all, it has its own box you might have a newer or older version of the packaging.

Apologies for any delay, needless to say I am also out of pocket on this. Hope the remaining items find you safely. I'm ordering scope rings and getting them sent directly to yourself.

hello, i'll vouch for nate here, i've got the bipod off our m8 i'm posting it directly to you. i'm working on the scope rings now but atm they're in grimsby and he's here in warrington as his mum is Seriously ill.

well sort what we can as soon as poss m8, i've got your addy here and i'm sending the bipod via special delivery tomorrow morning. i'll pm you the tracking code to be sure too m8.

i'll keep you informed on the scope rings but as you can imagine i don't want to beat him with a stick at this time.

pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived