A possible project gun? (bullpup rifle)

TMC

Yeha... but it's sized like the M16. It has both the front and rear sights inside the handle (there's a scene where the woman at the top fires, and it has it looking down the irons... it has the M16a1's switchable rear sight)

It looks to me like a cross between a P90, FA-MAS, and AK magazines...

I doubt that it's possible to make a firing one but if you start with a P90 and STAR's AK74 mag then you might be able to make a look alike.

Sure it is. Just look at Matt's Morita. :blink:

Yea there is definatly a FAMAS and a P90 in there. Parhaps (if you felt like cutting up so many guns) you could have (as Doc Newstead said) a FAMAS carry handle, a p90 grip and a mixture of aug and p90 but.

Problem is you would have to use a p90 for the body, and then in cutting the top off for the FAMAS handle, you would have to move internals backwards.

Someone on the old boards had a G36/FAMAS/P90 hybrid, looked damn nice too, so this is 100% possible.

What episode are they on anyways? I knew I should've watched from the beginning.

Yeah, I remember that beauty. :)

Um, episodes? The intros, the 1st and 2nd endings (alot of the characters like Kira, Cagalli and Murrue are holding them) episodes 1, 2, 50... and many tohers.

Looking at the pics of that rifle above,I think it'd be possible to build a working airsoft replica, in one of several ways.

I'd use a P90 and an M16 / M4 or similiar lower receiver and gearbox bits.

The p90 lower receiver could make the front handgrip part, the M16 lower receiver could provide the magwell and the gearbox parts, run a long barrel through, and build up a plastic body made from sheet ABS and resin and your there...

It would be easy but it would be quite possible. :D

I've had the Morita finished for a while now, it was originally electric, but now gas blowback (with spring shotgun)

Details are on my webpage, or airsoft community.

I was building a second one, a Morita carbine for a individual, but they pulled out, and the project on the Carbine stopped.

I can see the anime gun at the top of this thread working as an airsoft replica, would need a whole body shell crafting but it would be possible i should think.

Someone on the old boards had a G36/FAMAS/P90 hybrid, looked damn nice too, so this is 100% possible.

That would be me I guess. Yeah it's possible, but this one looks like it's too far from the P90 shape to be any good. My project worked because I didn't want it to look like anything in particular.

Because of the P90 shape and texture it would be very hard to change the actual shape of the smooth bits. The best thing to do would be to get a mechbox, install a remote, electrical trigger and then build the body from scratch. That way you'd avoid the crappy FAMAS mechbox too.

Archived