Led's Construction Pictoral

Ledpocket

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for the ares shrike M4, I've been working on a new and improved version.

I got an unfinished metal body a while back, and have been waiting patiently for the custome trades to get done.

Well, here they are! Next up is a nice hardcoat, teflon impregnated black anodized finish.

:)

Leddy is happy!

20050204shrike0017mw.jpg

20050204shrike0026wq.jpg

20050204shrike0048zr.jpg

thanks for the kind words.

phish its pretty heavy. the big box holds about 3000. you can check it out nxt time I'm out for a game.

antagon, I was wondering what happened to your stuff :) and my shop did the trades. pretty nice, the pics really don't do it justice. cnc'd with a .010" endmill.

Michael, I imagine you could put the sd on a ca33. since it is really for the mp5's you'd probably have to do a little fitting, like I did for the g3

Excellent work on the trades! I was wondering who would do that sort of thing without worry of retailiation from Ares ;)

You really, REALLY, need a 249 top cover for that badboy.

Btw, you wouldn't happen to have AIM would you? We need to discuss a few things...but email is so....yeah...

• 2 months later...

Ummm, as requested here are the detailed construction pics of the KJW Glock27 -into- wannabe Sterling MKIV.

Hopefully, they are pretty self explanatory. If not, ask away :)

I originally posted most of this here:

http://www.airsoftplayers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5222

Here's the pic's (forgive all the posts please)

20040712projects0vb.jpg

20040712projects0012fd.jpg

20040712projects0022cx.jpg

20040712projects0038yv.jpg

20040712projects0043cu.jpg

Fluffy,

The mods to make the feed section cost 1 m4 carry handle and 1 g36 side rail, plus assorted junk in the basement (and the dummy rounds)

The ares trades are hard to quanitify. The metal body (unfinished) was $100 plus shipping from HK.

The trades were expensive. The anodizing was a favor.

Archived