dysfunxn trade gone sour

mobaar

Hey all,

I had arranged a trade with dysfunxn in which I would trade him some RIS covers and a stock spring plus a little cash for a scope he had listed on here. Well, seeing as he had a good reputation I sent the items and Paypal'ed the money to him, he responded to let me know the scope had been sent.

Well, 2 weeks later I finally sent him a message asking where my scope was. He said he had gotten notice from the USPS that a package had been messed up and was being sent back to him. A week and a half later he told me that it was the scope that had gotten messed up, and offered to send me a different, similar scope he was offering for sale (I believe a 3-9x32(or 40) scope), which I agreed to.

Well it's been a month since that agreement, he said he would send it out and give me the tracking info. No tracking info, no scope, and after sending him a few (I think civil) PMs I'm done trying to figure it out. I don't care about reputation points or anything else, what matters is that I want that scope or I want my money and parts back.

Please let me know what I should do. I can easily take the Paypal away but that's only half of it. I'm just hoping I can get my scope rather than causing trouble.

Mobaar

Yeah, I've read those, and it is alot of the same. I have confidence that dysfunxn is not a bad person, he seemed very cordial over PMs and very apologetic, but after receiving word that the shipment failed twice and that this has all happened about 2 months ago, I have to worry. It's not a lot to be losing, but that's not the point. I hope this gets resolved in a mature manner.

Mobaar

hes in the military i resolved things with him, hes actually a really nice lad just bare with him as hes away from home a lot, if you pm his cousin you phone number he will get dysfunxn to call you and sort everything out thats what i did.

hes in the military i resolved things with him, hes actually a really nice lad just bare with him as hes away from home a lot, if you pm his cousin you phone number he will get dysfunxn to call you and sort everything out thats what i did.

How long am I to bear with it? It's been over 2 months now. To be honest, it seems like he's getting all the benefit of the doubt and I am stuck without my traded items, my money, or my scope. Who is his cousin? I've noticed dys has been on the past couple days, I've PMed him enough and just want this resolved somehow.

Mobaar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had a reason. which i stated in my explanation. but thank you for calling me an idiot. That is nice. very appreciated. I have already contacted Mobaar, but thanks for bringing this back to life anyways. dumbass, you chime in about something that has nothing to do with you, and you have no idea about anything relevant to this and yet you take sides.

I called you an idiot cause you negitive repped me for no reason. A soldier should not act the way you do. I understand your job must be stressful im simply stating you should focus more on your life tasks than conducting airsoft "deals" on the internet. You telling me not to post is not going to stop me - I have the right to voice my opinion on the matter, deal with it. You have been brought up 3 times on the Problems boards. Possibly more for all I know. Negitive "repping" someone for doing absolutely nothing is rediculious. I would have done it back but why waste my time. I dont wish to argue with punk on the internet.

- Tyler

Of those 3, Pugboy and i had lack of communication which will ruin any deal, if you notice he has even pos rep'd me once we resolved it. the other was tisingpows punk *albatross* that said he sent something, provided no proof, and then says that if i dont pay him to compensate for it, that he will post lible all over the internet *sniffle* my heart is broken. this is called blackmail in the real world.

And with this, he has been contacted, I have sent items before and for some reason had a problem with it getting there, he understands this. The scope that i sent him apparently never went. So he and i have discussed other terms. I was under the impretion that it had gone and i was therefore off of this board for around a month. no need to check it again*or so i thought.

And i am not a soldier, i am an Airman, and what the hell do you think i do in personal time. I play airsoft, i read airsoft forums, and i trade items when it is a good deal. But i am glad that you think it matters to me that you call me a punk. It shows me how intelligent people are.

Being in the military is just like a regular job. so how is it different for me to be here versus you or some other *albatross*-hole on here making deals?

-edit*typos*

Of those 3, Pugboy and i had lack of communication which will ruin any deal, if you notice he has even pos rep'd me once we resolved it. the other was tisingpows punk *albatross* that said he sent something, provided no proof, and then says that if i dont pay him to compensate for it, that he will post lible all over the internet *sniffle* my heart is broken. this is called blackmail in the real world.

And with this, he has been contacted, I have sent items before and for some reason had a problem with it getting there, he understands this. The scope that i sent him apparently never went. So he and i have discussed other terms. I was under the impretion that it had gone and i was therefore off of this board for around a month. no need to check it again*or so i thought.

And i am not a soldier, i am an Airman, and what the hell do you think i do in personal time. I play airsoft, i read airsoft forums, and i trade items when it is a good deal. But i am glad that you think it matters to me that you call me a punk. It shows me how intelligent people are.

Being in the military is just like a regular job. so how is it different for me to be here versus you or some other *albatross*-hole on here making deals?

-edit*typos*

I find it amusing that people will still deal with you after all the sh*t you've pulled.

O well you have been immortalized in my sig.

i  just got neg repped too by dysfunxyn

be a man and say why....perhaps because you state that i have had problems with somebody i have never even *fruitcage* heard of? and if i had problems with him why did he not pm me? you are just like everyone else and you step in and say "well so and so had a problem with him too" but where is the proof? and where is soandso?

ok lets update this thread.

Tmayone sided with tsingpow in calling dysfunxn and idiot and slime and whatnot. Dys felt that these comments were unjust and unfounded and he neg repped tmayone.

Tmayone whined about it, and got dysfunxn's account locked. so to those who have outstanding deals with him, thank ghost_rider for not unlocking the account *he knows the ordeal*, and tmayone for whining constantly about it.

Yes i am Dys's coworker and I know him well. I have remained impartial and a bigger person about this. and he didnt whine to me that soandso was on here talking about him like tising did to tmayone.

But everyone have a nice day, and hopefully those he has trades outstanding with have not sent yet, as he has no address for you and no way to retrieve any of the pm's he's gotten all week.

you need to stay the hell out of things you have no proof of. he has to put up with this *beep* because of punks like you who open there mouths and spout moronic things WHEN THEY HAVE NO *fruitcage* CLUE OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

dont offer me ideas of what i should do. he has handled his business on here as best as he can considering the fact that children offer their 2 cents where it is not needed *ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF OFFERED*

Right, this is getting a tad silly. Unless you are dysfunxn or the affected party, do not post in this thread. Posts by another party will be deleted. Any further flaming and / or abuse both in posts or rep points WILL result in suspensions.

You have all been bwarned.

Thanks, Marlowe.

Anyways, today I went into work and had a package. Dysfunxn and I had been conversing about a reasonable conclusion, and he sent me yet another scope, which is now in my house and on my rifle today.

I consider this matter resolved, although the lesson I want everyone to gain from this is PAY FOR TRACKING. This isn't just for dysfunxn. Not having tracking means you have no idea if the package has or has not arrived, and disallows you to know. In dys' case, he was away from logging in for an entire month, but without checking tracking info he had no idea the package never made it to me.

Thanks for resolving this, dysfunxn.

Mobaar

i called him and told him about this. he says thanks for resolving this and some other things to those who have no part of this thread. but i'm pretty sure relaying the message about certain peoples integrity and overall lack of knowledge is against the forum rules *get a hint people*

anyways he says thanks to marlowe and mobaar

Archived