Worst. Film. Ever.

HaVoC

Bloodrayne

What a ######-fest.

How DARE you?! :o

Bloodrayne was awesome. Awesomely bad. I mean, how can any film with an abbsolutely abysmal character-acting cameo by Meatloaf be bad?

EDIT: Come to think of it, it probably killed Michael Madsen's acting career (as if that fetid Bond film wasn't enough). Damn you, Bloodrayne!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next is Children of men. The movie would have been great... if they just elaborated a bit! The plot was slow moving. I mean it starts saying, "the youngest human on Earth has died". Im sitting there like, "What's the big deal!? It must have been like a nanosecond old or something!". See what they should have done is have a narrorator saying, "In todays world, humans are infertal. It was a big deal, the last human to be born in 18 years. Even though he was a little ###### :D ". That would have made it alot better. Then he gets on a train and some people start throwing flaming toilet paper at the bus and im like, "Huaaaww!?". They just needed some narrorating, that would have made it a little better. Overall to be honest it wasn't that bad. Just really didn't make much stuff. Not organized. There were small interesting pockets in the movie that kind of kept me interested. So overall it wasnt that bad.

:mellow:

If you weren't 14 I'd call you a bafoon or some such insulting term.

As it stands I'll just ask that you go watch TMNT and let the grown-ups talk about real films.

Not sure if Ive mentioned it before... The Thin Red Line.

Utterly hated what little I saw of this junk. Some guy is so special that when he AWOLs they sent a ship to remotest ummygumgumland to find him. Then an assault on a Japanese held hill. That wasnt so bad other than the 5 minute break while all the men sort of gaze whistfully into each other eyes, contemplating love I suppose. Then they go and take some Japanese bunkers. They walk into a Japanese camp and theres a crazy Japanese guy trying pretending to be a samurai but being largely ignored...and thats when I turned off.

Utterly sickening pro-US military/anti Japanese propaganda and trying to be an art film as well as a war movie. Didnt work.

I got it free with another movie which Im glad about as it wasnt worth what I paid for it. It got used as an airgun target.

---

Another poor one that I actually bought and regretted...Domino. *yawn*

Elektra. I don't know how it got 5/10 on imdb. It was all just... nothing. I got no sense of excitement from the film at all. I didn't pay attention to the climax because I thought it was an intermediary fight before they got to the "boss battle". The fight scenes were boring and poorly choreographed. Characters: dull. Enemies: predictable. Plot: non-existent.

Worst thing is that the DVD got a "release of the week" award in the Guardian magazine, it must have been a really slow week.

:mellow:

If you weren't 14 I'd call you a bafoon or some such insulting term.

As it stands I'll just ask that you go watch TMNT and let the grown-ups talk about real films.

DUUUUUUDE WTF???

how dare you insult the greatness of TMNT, you could have said anything by Pixar or Disney, but TMNT? they are Ninja's for christ sake, no film with Ninja's was ever bad.

They just needed some narrorating, that would have made it a little better.

Narration is what 99% of filmmakers use when they are too inept or the script is too poor to tell the story on it's own. The director isn't good enough to figure out how to convey the emotion of the actors, but that's no problem, just have them spoon feed you all the information through something that's more two-dimensional like narration. I mean forget dialogue or physical emotion, that just gets in the way of the car chases and explosions amirite?

And if I hear one more person *badgeress* about what they think is poor pacing because there wasn't a plot twist to hold their ADD attention every 10 minutes, like hollywood producers want, I'm going to quit my goddamn job, drop out of school, and just sell shoes

AND you have a Scorsese movie, in this thread?!!? Ohhh you best lurk the hell more at film. My head is going to explode

I thought Children of Men was a great film. The guy who keeps trying to shoot/get him keeps turning up in loads of films these days; seen him in Serenity (as the Operative), Kinky Boots (lol) and again with Clive Owen in Inside Man (plus some other films I forgot the names of :P).

Not sure if Ive mentioned it before... The Thin Red Line.[...]

I watched this a while back on Sky movies and I was expecting the Devil to walk in the room and say "hi there, I'm your host; Satan, so how are you enjoying Hell so far?" Was such a dire film. I'd say more about it but it's not worth the blood pressure.

Still worst film for me still is Dare Devil, lol that was awful - mind you most things with Ben "Afflicted in the Head" Affleck in it are pretty dire (spare the occassional film where he has minor roles).

Children of Men is astounding. One of the best films for years.

Narration is often dire, but it works in some films. See Goodfellas, for example. One of the finest films, and the narration utterly makes it.

how dare you insult the greatness of TMNT, you could have said anything by Pixar or Disney, but TMNT? they are Ninja's for christ sake, no film with Ninja's was ever bad.

Most of which spend the duration of fight scenes standing on tables pulling dramatic poses and shadow boxing :P

Biohazardous................Stay away, me and my freind rented this for a sleepover and were waking up my parents with our laughter and critiscism, stupidest zombie film ever........DO NOT BUY, RENT, BORROW, THIS FILM OTHER THAN TO LAUGH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived