Themed collections

Already have a pair of the TW sawn-offs, but didn't include them as its not really fitting, in my perception of the genre anyway. I've not seen any sawn-off double barrellers in any Westerns, but, of course, if someone can direct me to a movie that does have one in then, well....

God damnit i am still yet to see pictures of these Hippy, have I missed them when you posted them, or have you just not got around to posting them yet <.<

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have now - in fact I just read this http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/f...html?page=1&c=y and it has explained, well, everything!

Hmm. No word on the full-stocked version from TW yet though, and the hammers were the notable (and sorely missed) exception on these.

Also, BOTH of them have dodgy right-side triggers. They just don't work properly, and that makes me want to weep/hit things tbh.

Ah, I didn't know that your scatter guns weren't full stock. I think they would serve the purpose just as well though.

That coach gun at the top of that article is gorgeous!

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch

Godofwar - sweetness dude, very nice collection. If I was being a cheeky SOB I might ask why you went to the effort of amassing a great set of guns and then photographed them in a kinda boring way :P;)

Seriously man, and no offence intended of course, they deserve being shown off a bit more and be shot against a nice background or with some associated 'Nam stuff to go with 'em or something, don'tcha think? :)

Already have a pair of the TW sawn-offs, but didn't include them as its not really fitting, in my perception of the genre anyway. I've not seen any sawn-off double barrellers in any Westerns, but, of course, if someone can direct me to a movie that does have one in then, well....

Unforgiven

Wyatt Earp

El dorado with john wayne has a cut down shotgun in i'm pretty sure that's the movie but i might be wrong.

Godofwar - sweetness dude, very nice collection. If I was being a cheeky SOB I might ask why you went to the effort of amassing a great set of guns and then photographed them in a kinda boring way :P;)

Seriously man, and no offence intended of course, they deserve being shown off a bit more and be shot against a nice background or with some associated 'Nam stuff to go with 'em or something, don'tcha think? :)

No worries its com'n saving up for a digital SLR and better lighting :D:D:D:D

Russian?

Godofwar - fair play sir, looking forward to it immensely :D

Dunno if this is refering to my ppsh post but yeah. I meant the Russian PPSH41 in an Airsoft version tho. Kinda like this guys... Cutsom Airsoft PPSH

Since my theme is WWII German Field Police an basically use whatever weapon is comfortable to me. It was their job to round up all the weapons they found...

Of course i might be a little arrogant assuming this was directed at me to begin with so Ill shut up now.