Bianchi UM84 military holser?

Miah

I've been kinda looking at the Bianchi Military UM84s on Ebay & the like, but I honestly know nothing about them. Thinking about a UM84-1 for my M93R AEP(w/ rail instead of folding grip) & UM84-2 for Glock 18c AEP.

Anyone actively use the M12/UM84/UM92s & can tell me goods/bads about them? Tried a Google search, but didn't come up with much in the way of real information.

Any & all info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Miah

I've been kinda looking at the Bianchi Military UM84s on Ebay & the like, but I honestly know nothing about them.  Thinking about a UM84-1 for my M93R AEP(w/ rail instead of folding grip)  & UM84-2 for Glock 18c AEP.

Anyone actively use the M12/UM84/UM92s & can tell me goods/bads about them? 

The G18C fits in the UM84 1 and 2 just fine. The 1 is a bit long, but it leaves room if you put on an extended barrel. The UM84 is a sturdy holster that protects the weapon well. Rapid drawing takes practice.

81900029-M.jpg

81900024-S.jpg

Thanks, was figuring on the UM84-ll for the Glock since they're listed as fitting the G17.

How does the snap on the flap work? Do you like the flap or would you recommend the optional thumb break system?

Miah

Thanks, was figuring on the UM84-ll for the Glock since they're listed as fitting the G17.

How does the snap on the flap work?  Do you like the flap or would you recommend the optional thumb break system?

Miah

You pull down on the d-ring on the flap to release the flap. It's very secure but allows for relatively quick drawing once you get the hang of it.

I prefer the flap over the thumb snaps because it protects the pistol.

Archived