Lets Find The Craziest Custom Job

kevair

Ok Folks the gauntlet has been thrown down!

Post Pictures and/or ideas for he most OTT, unique or down right breathtaking custom jobs on the planet!

Lets see which country has the best engineers?

NOTE: Ireland will be the dark horses here when I get my FAMAS completed, Its gonna shut up all those FAMAS moaners once and for all, . . . . . . . either that or they'll laugh uncontrollably at me :blink:

Hi Kevair,

Well, to start this off (and reiterate what was in the other thread), here's an example of one of my half-baked custom creations - the G36 Intimidator (G36i for short).....

G36-Intimidator-2-mid.jpg

Well, I like it! :blink:

I don't much like the vertical foregrip, but thought it might look good for the photos. It does come off though, so an M203 or mini-launcher can be attached to the RIS rail.

G36-Intimidator-Short-2-mid.jpg

It holds a huge battery if required and the foregrip & scope-mount are hand made from sheet-steel of various grades. The scope-mount even allows you to use ANY scope without interfering with an Airsoft full-face mask. All parts are quick-detatchable and it can be changed to look like any other G36 variant (including the original G36c) in a matter of minutes if necessary.

Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

P.S I know TM have to base their guns on their real steel counter-parts but a FAMAS without a carryrail is just so much sleaker, refined and gives scope for external upgrades(pun intended)!! :D

OMFG..... I might not get a Aimpoint now....... Not with that mount on it.... It's.........horrendous.....

EDIT: Count that P-90 TR lucky, it doesn't as raped out as most P-90s out there.

My definition of rapaging a P-90 is after a rubbish lump of metal installed on front, aka the Nitro RIS rail block....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

Oh my :blink: That just looks insanely brutal!!

Archived