Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevair

Lets Find The Craziest Custom Job

Ok Folks the gauntlet has been thrown down!

Post Pictures and/or ideas for he most OTT, unique or down right breathtaking custom jobs on the planet!

Lets see which country has the best engineers?

NOTE: Ireland will be the dark horses here when I get my FAMAS completed, Its gonna shut up all those FAMAS moaners once and for all, . . . . . . . either that or they'll laugh uncontrollably at me :blink:

Hi Kevair,

Well, to start this off (and reiterate what was in the other thread), here's an example of one of my half-baked custom creations - the G36 Intimidator (G36i for short).....

G36-Intimidator-2-mid.jpg

Well, I like it! :blink:

I don't much like the vertical foregrip, but thought it might look good for the photos. It does come off though, so an M203 or mini-launcher can be attached to the RIS rail.

G36-Intimidator-Short-2-mid.jpg

It holds a huge battery if required and the foregrip & scope-mount are hand made from sheet-steel of various grades. The scope-mount even allows you to use ANY scope without interfering with an Airsoft full-face mask. All parts are quick-detatchable and it can be changed to look like any other G36 variant (including the original G36c) in a matter of minutes if necessary.

Well, what about a real steel pistol grip for my LR-300 fitting the motor inside the grip it's not easy... but I'm almost half done I will post some pics latter...

Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

P.S I know TM have to base their guns on their real steel counter-parts but a FAMAS without a carryrail is just so much sleaker, refined and gives scope for external upgrades(pun intended)!! :D

OMFG..... I might not get a Aimpoint now....... Not with that mount on it.... It's.........horrendous.....

EDIT: Count that P-90 TR lucky, it doesn't as raped out as most P-90s out there.

My definition of rapaging a P-90 is after a rubbish lump of metal installed on front, aka the Nitro RIS rail block....

Heh heh, does anyone remember my "Custom Tango" weapons that i put up on the old forum? Or the custom Bisto kit to turn your weapon into a SAM launcher? Now THEY were crazy...

Nice one Rhino, if your batt's run down then you've got back-up gas power and a satisfying cool drink :D

Taq why have you got a rifle scope mounted on the side of a pistol? can you zero it? and what's the eye relief like? :blink:

Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

Oh my :blink: That just looks insanely brutal!!

Well you DID ask for strange ideas...

MVC-Flame.JPG<_<

my friend actually was in the porocess in inventing thism, next thing you know his friend mouths off about it and wham, 1 week later some fairly well off guy has a workign prototpye b4 he is halfway done after 3 weeks '-'

That M249 M203 combo doesn't look sooo horrible... if only securityarms.com was still working... they had some awesome .50s that were pretty dang hillarious... namely an entry model... entry .50 HAH....

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.