Lets Find The Craziest Custom Job

kevair

craziest custom job?

all you have to do is flick thru the pages of ARMS or Toys, Guns & Field magazine from Japan...

the customs in there are... interesting...

suffice to say that most of them wouldnt look out of place in some weird no-budget sci-fi movie or something..

or would make a real steel gun designer squeal ...

well worth looking at if you ever want to see what the unbridled imagination can do with a bunch of airsoft equipment and a workshop .. or even just tape and a saw..

Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

P.S I know TM have to base their guns on their real steel counter-parts but a FAMAS without a carryrail is just so much sleaker, refined and gives scope for external upgrades(pun intended)!! :D

That. Is. INSANE. How do you even begin to do something like that? And the barrel and everything...

Is the carry rail regularly removeable or is that also a custom job?

That's definetely custom, you have to saw it off. Still, it's not really a HARD project to do, the hardest thing is crossing the mental barrier of taking a saw or dremel to your gun. As far as I can see, you just saw of the top handle, slap af few RIS rails on it and add a RIS mounted grenade laucher. You can get a mount to add a suppressor close to the famas body or you can just slide one on and fix it with a screw as it seems he did here. It's a fantastic result tho, I agree :D

• 1 month later...
Airsoft Canada

Check out this link all you FAMAS detractors, with an extended inner barrel,a stronger spring etc. This just shows that the FAMAS is an ideal counter-sniper weapon which wouldn't be completely out of place in close-medium skirmishing either!!

P.S I know TM have to base their guns on their real steel counter-parts but a FAMAS without a carryrail is just so much sleaker, refined and gives scope for external upgrades(pun intended)!! :D

I absolutely love this. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived