Dream Airsoft Guns?

UMGuy

I agree with that!

I want a Tavor and I want it made by CA.

I also want a Beretta CX4 Storm GBB made by Maruzen.

cx4storm.jpg

I'd like a C-MORE sight for M4 made by G&P

site1221.jpg

I want a Sig P220 made by KSC with a full metal kit made by Guarder

S022.jpg

And I want a Sig P226 non-railed metal kit released and in stock at some places.

And I want a Five-seveN FA EBB made by CYMA. Just so all you 5-7 fans go out and buy it and try to use it.... It would be hillarious.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people stopped moaning about it been done to death?

Good, here's my picks

300px-Gewehr_G11_sk.jpg

H&K G11 - the real future that could have been.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.planetfortress.com/tf2models/previews/Battle%2520Grounds%252040K/Bolter_Large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.planetfortress.com/tf2models/previews/Battle%2520Grounds%252040K/1.htm&h=480&w=640&sz=52&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=2Am_d4_Ll098-M:&tbnh=103&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbolter%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Warhammer 40k Marine Bolter - too big, too bulky, but oh so damn macho :P

And finally - that 'coming out from under your sleave' gun rig from the movie Red Heat.

Good call MENACE! I'd love to see that.

i wish someone made a gaspowered psg-1 and a gas powered dragonov that DOESNT suck(the PDI one did : p) , either that or a semi-auto shottie (that shoots more that one shot at a time)

gas is bad for sniper rifles, in general, because it does not produce consistant FPS. A consistant FPS is more important than anything. You can have a CYMA shooting 200 FPS and it will be more accurate than a sniper rifle if it's shooting that 200 FPS every time.

Remember: Precision IS accuracy.

And Maruzen make/made a semi-auto shottie that ejected shells and shot more than one bb at a time. The M1100. link

It's out of stock though. However... the cooler, shorter one is in stock....

link

usc_real.jpgH&K USC - one day....soon

That's the civilian version of the UMP (already available in airsoft). Why would you want the civilian version?

Besides... build it yourself, that's the easiest custom gun idea in history!

Seconded for the H&K G11. All I'd need then, would be an airsoft Air Taser and my idea of a Gabe Logan loadout would be possible.

And an original ARES FMG as well. Logan had one of thise briefly in part 3, but it was called a "MARS".

It's cool and everything, but the concept is very outdated. Nobody carries around radios anymore, so a fake radio/machinepistol is not really practical.... and an iPod machine pistol is not realistic... sorry man, but the real-steel idea got scrapped, so I doubt the airsoft version is a thought on anyone's mind.

A G11 would be cool and everything, but has anyone considered just building one of their own? IT's a really simple design (externally...)

It's cool and everything, but the concept is very outdated.  Nobody carries around radios anymore, so a fake radio/machinepistol is not really practical....

The Radio one isn't the Ares. Thats the M21 Boatman. There's two guns on that link. The Ares is the one at the top without the handle and hideous brown trim. Folds up and looks like a little luch box. I seem to recall that the kid had one in Robocop 2, as well.

Besides... build it yourself, that's the easiest custom gun idea in history!

It's cool and everything, but the concept is very outdated.  Nobody carries around radios anymore, so a fake radio/machinepistol is not really practical.... and an iPod machine pistol is not realistic...

an iGun... now that would be worth investing in...

Archived