Steyr says hi

Steyr

Yep yep. Long live AUGs. :)

Welcome to the forums Steyr.

PS: I wonder if, BlackWater, Colt, Glock, BlackHawk, Eagle etc etc etc (I can ramble on forever) is taken...

hmm minigun, tank, superblack bird, stealth bomber now that would be a good bb gun/plane funny if you had air support in a bb skirmish

It could work you know...

A model airplane that can fly, stuff some BB in it. Make a trap door.

Fly your little remote controlled plane over and open the trap door.

BB drops on enemy. :)

right thats the next project, right on bbs from above could always go for the suicide plane approach would look funny if the person attacked was wearing a helmet cam

• 2 weeks later...
right thats the next project, right on bbs from above could always go for the suicide plane approach would look funny if the person attacked was wearing a helmet cam

No reason why a 'proper' BB-firing plane or helicopter couldn't be built, y'know... and the aeromodellers have been having flourbombing competitions for at least 15 years that I know of. If you fitted some sort of MAEG into the underside of a plane and used a servo to pull the trigger you'd get at least one strafing run before it went pearshaped.

Perhaps a helicopter would be better... I'm sure I've seen vid footage of one some crazy Yank did...

ha ha success, yes dunno why steyr wasnt taken maybe it was just meant to be. defo gunna have to try and get some air support going, would be realy funny if someone was pinned down and the enemy advanced only to hear mini choppers flying in loaded with bb's

Archived