OMG! VFC full line AEG News!

tcl

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe they use the those AK (or RK) 10# variants now, which are all black and steel. But don't quote me on that one.

The Russian military uses the AK-74M.

Some Russian special forces units have, allegedly, purchased some of the AK-10xs. I would imagine mostly the AK-103 and AK-104 (because they both fire the heavier 7.62x39mm Russian cartridge while keeping most or all of the advances that the AK-74M has over the AKM and AK-47, I would suspect).

I believe they use the those AK (or RK) 10# variants now, which are all black and steel. But don't quote me on that one.

most AK-10X series are made for export. :) Also, many units are still using the AKM, purely becuase its got a great stopping power. Also, many people *prefer* wooden furnature to poly, so just becuase its all black and shiny doesnt mean people will use it.

(by the way, all of the AK series is steel. right up from the AK-47 to the AK-108 ;))

Seriously!

PLEASE. Somebody with say-so in ANY of the major airsoft houses - make a Tantal or an Onyx or an AIMS.

You mean something like this?

tantaleuy6.th.jpg

wooden tantal furniture has been changed to a beryl foregrip(at least the bottom one i believe)

Of course the guns arent mine, they belong to a teamm8 and he complains from time to time about different bits and bombs "he will soon fix" but they look great anyway IMO. As you can see some time , craft can make you happy :] btw he really didnt pay much more than a stock ak for the complete gun (excluding internal upgr ofcourse)

Alright noobs here are the pics, I finally found time after 2 weeks to post these, sorry about delay: (Leave me a "+" if you like them)

Please don't use these pictures without permission, these pictures belong to me and James from Monda Int.

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Lets continue, remember if you want to REPOST these images elsewhere, REMEMBER TO CREDIT TO ME.

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Yes, it actually has a working bolt and release.

DSC00113.jpg

No, we will not be getting these trademarks (if you live in the states, that is)

You know who got these pics first ;)

DSC00114.jpg

Rail system pulled slightly apart, attached via a steel pin.

DSC00115.jpg

Long barrel unscrewed, flashider swapped on.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Once again, please don't use these pictures without permission, these pictures belong to me and James from Monda Int.

Archived