Custom SR-25 V match tactical.

M4DC4T

Hi All

I am thinking of selling or trading my Custom Sr-25 V match rifle, this is not a definate yet, depends on what is offered.

This rifle is currently issued to USN seals and US special forces along with various other military and law enforcement agencies.

It is scratch built and consists of.........

SR-25 receiver kit with authentic trades.

The Metal reciever and gearbox set costs £462.99 from Z1, the larger gearbox's are very tempremental so this rifle has a V2 gearbox with larger nozzle and spacer kit for hassle free use.

Soild stock with cheek piece.

Vmatch front end (full metal)

Bipod.

4-12x50 illuminated scope with twin ring mounts and sun shade.

The gearbox has metal bushings,1 joule spring, brand new CA reinforced gear set (about 30 rounds shot),CA cylinder and head Mauri piston and piston head.

6.04 tightbore barrel and systema hop unit.

Alltogether around £800.00 worth of rifle and accessories.

The rifle has 2 very minor problems that do not affect its performance at all.

1, the front lug on the receiver where the pin goes through cracked, this has been repaired with polymer putty hardened in the oven and coated with epoxy resin,resprayed black. You cant tell this has been repaired unless you are really looking for it and it seems as strong as ever. (see pic)

2,the selector switch has its moments. To select single shot you have to move the selector to full auto first, then back to single,doesnt affect anything and I suspect a new selector switch would cure the issue.

The rifle shoots like a dream and looks awesome.

This rifle does not accept normal M16 mags as the receiver is alot larger, I will include 1 SR-25 midcap with the gun,silencer is not included, the proper V match barrel piece will be fitted.

Now to price.......

I reckon £450.00 posted (uk mainland) is fair because of the 2 faults, although 1 is repaired and fine.

Trades......

Really gucci M4's (full metal) with similar value to mine.

Support weapon with extra's

SA80 with extra's.

Partial trades with cash may also be accepted.

Will gladly post worldwide as long as you pay the shipping and airsoft is legal in your country.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers....rich

Archived