HELLO

8Jimbob8

:lol: !!!!!HELLO!!!!! :lol:

I'M NEW!!! YAY

My name is James bit plz call me Jim...

I am VERY new to airsoft and this sight so sorry...

I have only just started airsoft and I'M still paying off the det :(

At the moment i have an ICS M4A1 but i hope my armory will expand... some of u guys have LOTS of guns :unsure: so i want to be your friend... plz...

Alright, welcome to the forums and to the sport of airsoft. You are about to embark on an adventure that will make your wildest dreams come true. PM is you ever need some help, we're all part of the airsoft brotherhood.

_Doc

How do matey. you're gonna love this sport, it's the best hobby ever, don't plan too big too soon use what you have for know and expand once you've got a good feel for the sport.

Also just ask the guys an gals on here for any opinions on what guns they like and recommend.

Be prepared to be poor, very poor.

Thx... My M4 is solid as hell, fires well, fires accurately and has a very nice weight. Everything dose something, working forward assist, agustable front and rear sights, detachable carry handle ect and makes me look hard!!! (witch is the best part... and proberly the hardest :D ) Get one.

Archived