¿What am bestist idea?

AGuy

Okay,

First off i am not a n00b or anything. And for reference, i usually play in woodland styled fields seeing as i play in California

I currently own a TM AK beita spetsnaz upgraded to, well, just a little more fps than forum limits. I also have a KSC M9br.

I am planning on selling the KSC to a friend of mine and buying a KSC TMP as my new sidearm. This would also be good for when i play at my friends 2+ acre house. Next i was planning on getting an G3-SG1 upgraded for woodland play. So would owning a TMP be a smart idea ive heard both + and - for this gun and would it be most ideal for the style i play?

sorry, forgot to state if having the TMP or a maruzen M1100 would be better and would either of these be an aceptable sidearm

In very,very tight places, you'll need a small fully-auto weapon like a G18c or G23F. In my previous skirmish, I was in a warehouse, with wooden crates randomly place tightly, I had to use my G23f b/c I couldn't move my UMG to much. My squad leader ask, " why didn't you fold the stock?" I totaly forgot and wasted presious gas.

from what i remember ksc tmps can be very tempramental. for a full auto sidearm why not go for an mp7. theres already a few holsters for it too so carrying it as a backup shouldnt be too much trouble.

Well both are a bit touchy to be honest. The only TMP I've ever seen was broken at the time and remained so all day, and I distinctly remember someone saying 'The M1100 is a great gun, so long as you only fire it a dozen times, ever'...

If you want a full-auto sidearm go with a KSC G18 or 23F or an HFC M190, if you want an SMG you are better off steering clear of GBBs- get a marui MP5K or MP7.

A friend of mine owns a KSC M11. She does quite well with it and even uses strictly propane! I have used it a few times and I was impressed but if I was to get one I would remove the Stock because unless you are under 4 feet tall, it just isn't useful. It can be holstered easily also as it is close in size to a pistol.

Archived