'Source' DPM hydration carriers

sadigh

hey

Just bought a 'source' 3 litre DPM hydration carrier from ebay, but one thing is bugging me about it, are they any good?

Are these the issue ones, or are they just a cack camelbak copy? The reason i bought it was because the colouration of the material looked alot better than camelbak's DPM thermobak, and its made from 1000D cordura. Have I made a good choice? :huh:

I saw a few at Beltring actually. The desert DPM one was a little off, but it was at least the right pattern :P

I properly used a Camelbak for the first time that day, and I have to say I was very pleased with all the little thoughts they put in, so as long as the Source one is as pleasing to use, I say go for it :)

Anyways, it's good to try new kit out for yourself, as you can't rely on other people to be objective :P The Arktis Hump made me think water bladders were the worst thing ever, but after using the Camelbak, it was like divorcing Roseanne Barr.

(Oh it wasn't a Source one that was desert DPM. Hrmm... Still, had a look at the site, and it looks pretty nifty :))

Source supply the bladders for TAG stuff (in the USA, obviously).

Good stuff by most accounts - some say they're better than Camelbak. Not sure what the DPM pattern is like, but the water bladder system itself should be good to go.

Archived