Should arnie right a short bio on himself for all to see.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should arnie right a short bio on himself for all to see.

• Yes.
    • no.
    • whos arnie.

I think it'd be cool, but hey, the guy likes to keep a low profile. A few members on here know who he really is - most don't. That's fine by me, and I don't know him... :P

The mystery just adds to the X-Files feeling... :D

PS - Off-topic, surely?

Tell you what, someone compile a list of some questions and I'll answer them in an article for you. Bear in mind though that personal stuff won't be answered and some questions may be ignored ;) As Havoc said, I keep a low profile and that's the way I like it. Call it an "Ask Arnie" kinda section or something.

Already on it. :)

If anyone has any questions they want answered, PM them to me and I'll do an interview with the big man in the next week or so. ;)

(I can't promise to use all submitted questions, but good ones should make it in)

Answer on how to make the perfect Cappuccino is to get someone else to make it ;) (prefferably someone who knows how)

Use a medium to high roast coffee bean (depends on taste) and don't use a coffee grinder (it generates too much heat and can over roast the coffee) use a food processor with the chopping blades particle size should be a little finer than caffetiere grade. Use an Esspresso caffetiere and when brewed to taste pour into mug. Steam milk to light froth (if no steamer nuke the milk in the microwave and wisk. Pour onto coffee and (if you want) sprinkle the chocolate powder on top. Personnaly I like Cinammon as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all for learning more about Arnie, but only if there is a requirement for correct use of "write" and other spelling used in future polling...

The Perfect Cappuccino:

10 Parts French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix

1 part Hot Cocoa Mix

Hot Water

Oversized Coffee Mug

1 shot Bailey's Vanilla Cream

1 Swedish Bikini Team

Mix all ingredients and take to nice warm bed for consumption.

Edited by tex

oh god... someone voted on 'who's arnie'

i got a suggestion Arn... find out who it is and ban them! lol

consider yourselves 'self pwned'! lol

will there be a pic of you arnie?

edit: dont really matter who you are, wont change my life, just wanna put a face to people like the players that attended to AG04 that's all

Edited by urban-ninja
A.........

R22Master

NMCabecadas

I..........

E..........

Now, find the others.

Umm... whta others do you mean? Moderaters, or random members?If so for mods, Enzo100, becuse he's the mod for teh off topic, and Arnie DUH!

Edited by crandall13
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...