Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crandall

You are a pirate

You DO realize the girl in pink is like 10?

HAHAHAHAHA.

Imdb.com -> Search "Lazy Town" -> Scroll Down -> Character List -> "Stephanie"-> click -> Scroll to birthday -> May 27, 1991

HAHAHAHAHA.

Imdb.com -> Search "Lazy Town" -> Scroll Down -> Character List -> "Stephanie"-> click -> Scroll to birthday -> May 27, 1991

Like I said, she's about 10... :mellow:

I wouldn't even begin to tap that. That would be wrong on SO many levels.

Putting aside for one moment the horrendous breach of a minor's civil liberties and the complete disregard for both national and international law, you would at least have an excuse to play on the swings...

In the video, at about 1:28, the pirate does this 'Batman dubudhbudub'-style thing where he spazzes for about half a second.

Anyone able to rip that as an anim-gif, and also an avatar-sized anim-gif?

I want "You are a pirate" to become the new popular phrase, like "all your base" or "because you touch yourself at night." I especially love the logic that, if you like the sea, you are a pirate. Brilliant.

:zorro:

Putting aside for one moment the horrendous breach of a minor's civil liberties and the complete disregard for both national and international law, you would at least have an excuse to play on the swings...

:rofl:

Hey, I don't need an excuse to play on the swings!