Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crandall

You are a pirate

90db23682591097fea8d11d13fcbfe58.jpg

Point proven.

CC

Gotta love how that says "Nick Jr." in the bottom, as an older man in tight clothing is staring blatantly at a 15-year-old's *albatross* from 2 inches away. As for you older people saying you're aroused by this...that's a little strange. I'm 15 so i can say sh*t like that and have it not be odd but you...dont go there.

So then... A whole night's passed... Day has broken... The world is once again bright and a new day brings new questions...

Anyone else dream about chasing a pink-haired girl through the woods while dressed as a wolf with an eyepatch and a pegleg...?

Anyone else dream about chasing a pink-haired girl through the woods while dressed as a wolf with an eyepatch and a pegleg...?

Every day.

CC

Aside from the eyepatch and pegleg, sure.

...Oh wait, that was anime. Nevermind.

I am 16, nearly 17.... is it wrong for me to find her slightly attractive? Her myspace pic does her no justice though... something about the pink hair.

You guys have the funniest thread ever...

Heinkle

I am 16, nearly 17.... is it wrong for me to find her slightly attractive? Her myspace pic does her no justice though... something about the pink hair.

You guys have the funniest thread ever...

Heinkle

Only slightly attractive? aRRRRRRRRRRRR come on man, thats is Premium Precious BOOTY