The Israel Crisis

expvideo

How do you feel about Israel's fight with Lebanon?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Israel's fight with Lebanon?

• I side with Israel, Hezbollah crossed the line
    • Israel's crossing a line killing civilians
    • They're both wrong
    • I don't care
    • I do care, but not that much
    • I'm really upset with the US for supporting Israel in this

A Hebrew nation no more than a few miles wide to the sea, totally surrounded by hostile extremist Muslim dictatorships. They don't have the luxury of waiting for other people to give them the OK to do something to protect themselves, not to mention that the group they 'should' be asking is pretty much in league with those hostile nations.

I think they're doing the right thing.

Israelis killing civilians? Anyone care to think that Hezbolla is hiding among the civilians? Or that they produce copious amounts of doctored propaganda about the death of civilians? Or that they are using UNGUIDED rockets to attack Israeli citys (NOT military targets)?

Israel has the technologcal and logistical advantage, but not the numerical or territorial advantage. If they can keep an intelligence advantage (aka Mossad) and outguess their opponents, they will be able to defend their land from attack.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited by Pablo:

May I remind you that not only is this a PG-13 website, but offensive and insulting remarks like those will not be tolerated. This was a personal attack by you on a fellow member. Don't do it again.

Edited again by Pablo. You were warned in a friendly fashion and decided to persist. Learn.

Edited by Pablo: quote removed as per previous post.

Indeed...

So the Israeli civilians killed and mutilated and terrorized and attacked and murdered and blown up etc etc etc don't count? I figured that would be more towards the liking of the person you described.

Right. If this descends to insults again it's being closed and the Warnhammer will be unleashed. This may be the off-topic forum, but that does NOT give anyone license to post whatever the hell they want. Control yourselves please.

A Hebrew nation no more than a few miles wide to the sea, totally surrounded by hostile extremist Muslim dictatorships. They don't have the luxury of waiting for other people to give them the OK to do something to protect themselves, not to mention that the group they 'should' be asking is pretty much in league with those hostile nations.

I think they're doing the right thing.

Israelis killing civilians? Anyone care to think that Hezbolla is hiding among the civilians? Or that they produce copious amounts of doctored propaganda about the death of civilians? Or that they are using UNGUIDED rockets to attack Israeli citys (NOT military targets)?

Israel has the technologcal and logistical advantage, but not the numerical or territorial advantage. If they can keep an intelligence advantage (aka Mossad) and outguess their opponents, they will be able to defend their land from attack.

Exactly. If Israel has the technology - and yes, they really do - then why are they being so cack-handed?

I mean, airstrikes that wipe out entire blocks are hardly necessary when you could drop a small PGM and destroy a small section of building.

Oh, and the UN didn't attack Israel - and considering Israel as a Jewish state wouldn't exist if not for the UN, the attack on the UN outpost was a little uncalled for.

Archived