Airsplat.com

mang

Warning to those about to buy at airsplat.com. They sent me an obviously used KWA USP Compact, recieved on Jan 6, 2005. They have yet to contact me after numerous E-mails concerning an exchange. I would not buy off this site again. But, of course, it's all ways your call.

EDIT

By obvious: there is a hand drawing/tracing of the USP on the box (very poorly drawn, hah), the stock lub was almost gone, and there was abnormal paint wear (for a supposedly new gun) on the barrel chamber, barrel tip, clip, and various chips and wear on the slide.

I purchased an M15a4 from there website and it happen to be a broken one that they sent us. So we asked for our money back and they said you have to ship it back when we give you the RMA number. Well they gave it to us 2 weeks after we purchased it. We sent it back and now they wount tell us if we are going to get a full refund or not. They are trying to not answer us until the 30 day warranty is up so they wount have to pay us back because they are lazy fat asses.

And ive missed two skirmishes already.

So we are probally going to Sue them.

*beep* Airsplat

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller5876.html

And here is my personal experience with airsplat. read up on this.

http://www.beachdigital.net/virginiaairsof...topic.php?t=745

http://www.beachdigital.net/virginiaairsof...php?t=745 

Ill say, They sent me the wrong product. Although on the outside looks exactly the same, and without some investigation, I would have never known, but they sent me a cheaper product, and ripped me off by $40 dollars. 

The replacement they sent, was the same exact product, this time, without the warranty. They tried to cheat me 2 times, and to this day, I have not recieve the product I ordered. 

They dont answer their phones half of the time, and they take days to respond to their tech support, and info emails. 

Overall, this company is horrible. PLEASE... I recommend not buying anything over 40 bucks from them. Unfortunatly for me, and many others that I have recently found out about have had to learn this the hard way. 

P.S. Poor packaging, and both bags of bb's were popped inside the box, spilled everywhere.

I realy dont suggest ordering from airsplat. I still have not gotten my Airsoft Elite gun from them yet. and let me count the months, one seccond.... I ordered it from them november 28th 2004, so thats about 4 months so far. Sent the wrong gun 2 times so far, And I am going to get the right gun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Earlier on, around '05, I'd previously heard that Airsplat.com had cheated someone on a deal. I'm getting back into airsoft, and I'm interested in purchasing from this site, but skepticism overwhelms me. If anyone has recently bought something from this site, I'd like to know if your package came safely, and brand new. I was wondering if it would be safe to order, concerning the reputation of Airsplat.com. Any responses or opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Archived