Airsplat.com

mang

There are people who have had no problems, but there are also people who have had nothing but problems. I ordered an AK with 2 metal locaps and a clamp with black furniture. I received a wood furniture one with a STAR locap that looked like it had already been used quite a bit. They were responsive in their service, though, and I got the mags okay and ended up prefering the wood to the black. I never received a clamp, though. If you absolutely must order from them, they aren't THAT bad, but I'd order from elsewhere if possible.

actually, they're pretty good. my G3 that I ordered from there broke one day outside the 30 day warranty and they still fixed and charged me nothing. It took them long enough, though, and I was without a gun for 2 months :( they are good though.

• 3 weeks later...

do not buy from them i recently bought a UHC sniper rifle with extra rotary mag and shells and they cheated me out on one rotary mag. they just pretend like they did nothing wrong. stop emailing back to me too. i really recommend just buying from other seller. only thing i can say is that if you are to order from them only order low end stuff they WILL cheat u out if u order higher end items. like 100usd plus then they will cheat u.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to see that opinions of us are spread so far apart on the spectrum. We have been working very hard to make improvements and work out the logistical requirements. In some cases our emails were being rejected, specifically from hotmail, AOL, and yahoo.

These problems have all been resolved and our SOP's have been set in place to handle any volume and type of customer's concerns.

Please feel free to give us a try and let us show you the improvements we've made. :-)

Thank you and and it's a pleasure to hear from all of you. If any one has any concerns please feel free to contact us directly at comments@airsplat.com.

Airsplat is awesome! They usually ship out in the same day, provide free shipping for orders over $150. They package things very nicely so they won't be destroyed during shipping. MY only complaint with them, is that they don't have a huge selection, especially high-end guns, which is why I don't order from them as often as I would like.

"Airsplat" if you ever look at this thread again, here are some suggestions.

MORE GEAR. you need a bigger BETTER selection, Evike has an excellent selection of "Knock off" gear and I love it... You can get anything in any color.

MORE MAGS. You need a better selection of AEG mags...

I do really like your page setup though, and you have good prices on clone guns.

Just received my order today.

I ordered:

.2 Deep fire M14 mags

.1 Small 8.4 Battery

I opened the box, removed the paper from the top , only to see that one of the Deep fire mags had already been opened. After examination, it was fairly easy to see scratches and parts where paint was chipped off.

Now I'm just left to wonder if those damages were from delivery, or if airsplat sent them to me with full knowledge of its condition.

Its not a big deal, as its only a 7 dollar mag. But When you pay 3 extra dollars for "handling", you expect for everything to come too you in good shape <_<

But enough with the bad, They had good prices and are the only U.S. Based store that caries the Deep fire magizines.

Archived