Hi from a newbie

Loops

It's excellent, can't recommend it enough!

I've found out about the AMS game now too. You should cetainly try and make that one! It's next Saturday, 24 hour game, do you fancy it? Where are you gaming at the moment? I'm off to Eversley again in the morning. It's the same guys running it that did the one I was talking about in my last post! Can't wait! There are still walk on places left but it starts at 9.30. Finishes at 6pm, £20/head incl lunch. If you haven't got all the gear they hire it.

What you getting from HK?

Is AW Eversley any good? Planning to go there soon. I wanted to come but I still haven't purchased my full kit from HK...Noooooooooooooooo.

Hey again Loops :)

Can i just ask why you created another thread?

I may have suggested that to be a good idea - But not here in the hello section :P - Perhaps in the Offtopic or Genral forums :) - It might be a good idea to contact a Mod and ask for this to be moved - That way your thread will be read by a far greater audience :)

Hello

I suspect it's because I'm silly and on another forum I'm a member of (non airsoft), you post things in different places for different people to reply.

Don't need it read by a greater audience, just saying hello, really, and seeing what people are up to :)

Hey again Loops :)

Can i just ask why you created another thread?

I may have suggested that to be a good idea - But not here in the hello section :P - Perhaps in the Offtopic or Genral forums :) - It might be a good idea to contact a Mod and ask for this to be moved - That way your thread will be read by a far greater audience :)

Archived