New here, ello!

Loops

Hello peeps,

I've known about airsoft for quite some time and have finally got around to getting myself the gear. I really want to go to the 24 hour game at the MOD in Bramley on the 5th and 6th of August, following a milsim I went to a couple of weeks ago hosted by the guys running Bramley. However, I don't know how to book in for it as have lost the guys phone number.

Can anyone help me, please?

Cheers dude's,

Loops.

Welcome to the Forums Loops :)

Well I suggest you find thier website if they have one, or perhaps ask around on these forums :) - Do you know of any players that were at the last game? Do the guys that organised the Milsim have thier own site? :unsure:

If you are unable to go to this game, you should perhaps look into Town Assualt 3 which is going to be held at the end of this year. It is Milsim, it will also be 40 hours straight - Or 24hrs for the less Hardcore players among us ;)

In the mean time, I don't suppose I could take a minute out of life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Hello peeps,

I've known about airsoft for quite some time and have finally got around to getting myself the gear.  I really want to go to the 24 hour game at the MOD in Bramley on the 5th and 6th of August, following a milsim I went to a couple of weeks ago hosted by the guys running Bramley. However, I don't know how to book in for it as have lost the guys phone number.

Can anyone help me, please?

Cheers dude's,

Loops.

Hi!

What weaponry and gear have you got?

Archived