Donations towards server bits

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the member with the most generous donation will receive an item autographed by Arnie himself???.

Like an M4 or G3 butt stock with his Sig on or something??

:)

that'll be nice

or a Arnie signed Creme Egg!!!! LOL!!!

what a great easter present :D

Thanks guys, remember that you don't have to donate, only if you fell like it. We're not going to disappear off the map all of a sudden ;)

There's a couple of software upgrades that I'll put donations towards on the server which members should rather enjoy I hope.

Sounds good, and no worries, of course i want to donate - i have had a lot of help and use out of this site, time to give something back :)

(Bit off topic, but on the theme of giving back, i might be able to do a review of a pair of Wiley X CQC goggles i have coming, but im not entirely sure whats required in terms of images / links etc like in the other reviews, any help as to what i need to provide etc via PM would be great !)

I've added a group called "Power Users" (for lack of something interesting to call it).. basically I've upped the limitations for all users that have donated that I have a list of. Members in the group have more space available to them in the gallery system and for uploads etc. which seems only fair as the donations are what has made adding a gallery system possible.

I "think" I've added everyone that donated on site to that group.. if I missed anyone please let me know via PM.

$10 in your paypal account Arnie. Although I'm not as big as R22Master, Havoc_Man, Sledge, or TaQ I get tons of info out of this site and contribute when I can.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: Sorry it took so long, payday finally arrived! :D

Edited by Saxon
  • 4 weeks later...