TM, KSC, and what gas

Hey all, I'm new into the forums and also new to airsoft, about a month ago my friend purchased a KSC USP Compact along with a bottle of green gas, a spare magazine, and the metal barrel/slide upgrade. I must say I am really impressed with pistol and we've had alot of fun with it, but I am a bit confused on a few things. I am on the verge of ordering the new TM M1911A1 GBB and from what I've read it uses the 134a Duster for a power source as compared to the KSC's Green Gas or propane. The issue were having is that everytime we want to get some gas we have to order it from a few provinces over and pay $30 or so in shipping, so basically I'm trying to find a better method for a power source.

Is there a power source both the KSC and the TM can share or do they each require the different types? I don't want to have to buy the duster and propane adapters and then buy each gas accordingly. I just want to be able to scrimage and not be placing orders for gas every week lol. I am still new to this but I'd sooner spend some $ then risk breaking the guns, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kyler.

I'll repost in the technical section, sorry.

Edited by KylerCavers