Problems trading with Flea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hate to tell you, but you cannot legally hold Flea responsible.  You are not in privity of contract with him.  Vinny is the only one who can take action or hold Flea legally responsible.  I just thought someone should forewarn you.

I won't even mention the ramifications that Flea is obviously not of age to contract in the first place, which leaves your original options at pretty much zilch.

Hannibal

Thanks I had gathered that already, Hannibal.. :D

I still hold Flea morally responsable for what he has done. Him being under age is no excuse for being stupid, or trying to rip people off.

Ahh... don't you want to beat the living hell out of people like that? Sorry to hear about the transaction, Vinny, at least you didn't lose too much from it. I'm assuming those replacement parts never showed up either, huh?

And I know how you feel. I had a guy FUBAR my gun, luckily it was only a UTG MP5, and luckily I have it fixed. Finally. After around 10 hours of working on it <_<.

I recieved the rifle today. It was mostly in good shape... The paint job is the worst I've ever seen. I'm going to buy some sand paper today and maybe some camo paint. I don't know what I'm going to do about how ugly it is. Flea also put a stupid coiled snake on the but stock. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

My only gripe is that the chamber is broken to pieces. I've epoxied it back to gether best I could but it isn't going to last. The part is only $20.00 but it would've been nice if I didn't have to replace crucial parts. The only way this part breaks is if you ram the bolt home, witch sounds like high schooler activity.

I'm off to AEX to chrono up and test fire it.

All in all, I'm still pleased.

• 5 months later...

Archived