AirsoftPlayers and Pensacola

Matt over at AirsoftPlayers has sent in an update from him via the site as for the moment his email and sites are offline after evacuating the local area for Hurricane Ivan. The local area looks to be pretty much a huge mess.

Arn- Matt here. I have been in Colorado Springs since Tuesday, but am supposed to be flying back to Pensacola on Sunday. I will likely have to route to Atlanta, and then drive a rental car down from there.

If anyone wants to see how things went,
Pensacola News Journal
is still up (the local newspaper isnt hosted locally) and they can see the pics of everything.

No idea when power will be back up, but once it is the sites will all be back online. If you can maybe make a post in your forums to this effect, I would appreciate it. I dont have a login setup yet in your new forums, and I went to register but that requires email verification, and none of my email works right now. LOL Thanks!
Matt (aka Pikachoad,
AirsoftPlayers
)