Greetings and salutations to you all...

Hello to you all... I'll make this short and sweet 'cos I want my supper...

My name is Chrissy and I live in the Staffordshire Moorlands, near the Staffs/Derbyshire border... where men are men, and sheep are frightened... I have two children under five and I'm newly single.

I haven't played airsoft yet, although due to an improving financial situation this will change... and as soon as I can arrange it I'm off over to Unreal Airsoft's CQB site in Stoke-on-Trent (some of you may have seen my posts on their forum previously). I'm an enthusiastic (another term for 'spray and pray') paintballer, my speciality being woodsball and scenario/ Big Games.

I ride a ratty Honda CB250RS, can kick a door off it's hinges wearing 3"heeled boots (don't ask... I was drunk) and I have what can best be described as 'gender issues'...

Why have I joined Arnie's Airsoft if I've never played? Simple. This is where the answers to my questions can be found. This is where I'll learn what I need to know.

For the moment I'd like a decent AK47 AEG and a 1911 GBB as sidearm... both reliable work tools in the real world; if all else fails you can beat someone to death with 'em. And yes, I do know...

You won't see me very often, on here or on the field of play; there's just too much going on in my life right now. But I just thought I'd say Hi... you all seem friendly enough!

If you have AIM or MSN, hit up my contact card to get my addy, and I would be happy to help you out with whatever questions you have have. I will do my best on them.

And in a minute, someone will be here asking you to fill out a survey about yourself. I would quote it, but the danny would -1 me because I messed up before I could fix it.

Would this survey begin something like this, Ziggo?

Name: Chrissy Rogers

Call-Sign: T*Girl

Reason for Call-Sign: It's what I am...

etc...

Ahh... been there, found it, done it... But thanks for pointing it out!

Also, if I think of a question I'll bear your services in mind.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Archived