*fruitcaging* kids....

Airsoftcrazed24/7

okay, these news just came out here in the Yakima Herald in YAkima WA...

1st title:

Search and rescue dog killed

".....Jolly ( the dog) was apparently killed by a BB or pellet gun wound to the lung.....it was punctured and the dog apparently bled to death..."

2nd title:

Teen accidentally shoots himself:

"....A 16 yr old shot himself in the stomach while trying to beat a porcupine with the butt end of the BB rifle....he called 911 right before he bled to death...The boy swung at the porcupine, holding the barrel of the gun and apparently the gun shot itself..."

MAN! how dumb are these *fruitcage* kids!???? someone, please, i need a breather.... :headbutt::rtfm:

Teen accidentally shoots himself:

"....A 16 yr old shot himself in the stomach while trying to beat a porcupine with the butt end of the BB rifle....he called 911 right before he bled to death...The boy swung at the porcupine, holding the barrel of the gun and apparently the gun shot itself..."

Serves him right

I live in WA..and am 16. There are a bunch of ****** around here.

I think he deserves to be shot when he has the barrel pointing at himself with the safety off.

EDIT by R22: Do NOT deliberately mis-spell profanities to get past the language filter. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

I wish the kid who shot the dog shot himself too,the worst sentence he will get is probation.

and I get pepper spray'd and hit with a nightstick and had to spend the night in jail for calling a cop an inbread jackoff and frankly he was, he arrested my uncle because (hes black) the tint on the windows of his cadilac was too dark he said the vehical was stolen after waking up the next day in a jail cell to another cop saying.

The tint was fine and the car wasnt stolen and infact it was purchased by my uncle(which I knew ) all I got in compensation was a "sorry" and a cup of coffe I had a bruise on my back for a month the cop wasnt punished atall as far as I know.Needless to say I dont trust poliece anymore.

I wish the kid who shot the dog shot himself too,the worst sentence he will get is probation.

and I get pepper spray'd and hit with a nightstick and had to spend the night in jail for calling a cop an inbread jackoff and frankly he was, he arrested my uncle because (hes black) the tint on the windows of his cadilac was too dark he said the vehical was stolen after waking up the next day in a jail cell to another cop saying.

The tint was fine and the car wasnt stolen and infact it was purchased by my uncle(which I knew ) all I got in compensation was a "sorry" and a cup of coffe I had a bruise on my back for a month the cop wasnt punished atall as far as I know.Needless to say I dont trust poliece anymore.

wow thats rough i feel sry for you and your uncle.

what i dont get was why he tried to hit the porcupine with th ebut off the gun, seriously, think about it, if hes that dumb, wouldnt he have found it more fun to shoot the thing? i mean, what an idiot, and if he was attacked by it or something, why the hell did he try an butt it with the rifle, he got what was coming to him, if he had survived, he would have been a waste or air IMO

(i'm getting to angry thinking about this idiot, so i shall leave this thread never to return :P )

Archived