*fruitcaging* kids....

Airsoftcrazed24/7

HOORAY NATURAL SELECTION!

As regards to incident #2 - "BEST ANSWER EVER!!!!!" :D

hehehe

As for incident #1, I do hope the guy with the rifle gets inoperable cancer in the near future.

----------------------

As it is obvious that none of these incidents were perpetrated with Airsoft replicas, thread moved to "Off Topic".

not to be rude but will i be getting any reputation points...hheheh..lol

Normally asking for rep points is the surest way of attracting a torrent of neg-reps. However, after looking at your rep-log you've received LOADS of rep entries and STILL manage to hover around the zero mark quite expertly. Just for the giggle this illicits a pos-rep from me. Congratulations (specifically as I rep members with the same caution I reserve for treading on land-mines (i.e - almost never)) :D

That...is...crazy! Dumb sixteen year-olds. (I'm fifteen, by the way.) I have a Lee Enfield, and the first thing I learned was Gun Safety. And if it was loaded, why the heck was he trying to bash its brains out instead of bringing it up and firing?!

"There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Ready for extraction.

The only reason you should use any blunt object on an animal (excepting fish and sharks) is if you've mortally wounded it with a weapon that has a fair longer range before then to save it from a slow painful death. And even then, you do it with the heel of your boot, not the butt of your rifle.

In the case of the dog, whoever did it is damn lucky it wasn't my dog.

sounds like a candidate for the Darwin Awards.

I'd laugh, but that would be in poor taste :waggle:

I'm having a good chuckle with Mr. Darwin himself right now. In bad taste? Naw, he just proved he doesn't belong at the top of the food chain.

Even Urkel agrees:

urkelpwnt.jpg

and I get pepper spray'd and hit with a nightstick and had to spend the night in jail for calling a cop an inbread jackoff and frankly he was, he arrested my uncle because (hes black) the tint on the windows of his cadilac was too dark he said the vehical was stolen after waking up the next day in a jail cell to another cop saying.

Rule number one of dealing with police: Do NOT insult the peace officer. ALWAYS be polite, ALWAYS treat the officer with kindness and respect, even if they don't deserve it. They have enough arsehats to deal with without having to deal with [hypothetical] you. If you treat them well, they'll treat you well.

Archived