Information about a game next weekend

2.p

Hi all

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this message here. Admin, feel free to remove if I'm not. The situation is rather critical being that if we don't get another 30 booking tomorrow to pay the MOD we'll have to cancel the game and Bramley will no longer be an airsofting site option.

We've recently started a new company called AMS (www.airsoftmilsim.co.uk) and next weekend we're running a 24 hour milsim game at the MOD Army Training Base in Bramley.

Due to our total oversight in advertising (oops) we've had to reduce the cost of the whole event to what it's costing is. Because it's our first game it's more important that the game goes ahead, rather than us making money from it. So, instead of £50/head, it's now just £35/head. I'll cut and paste some more information about it:

We’re a new company, having just two (very successful, I might modestly add) game under our belts. [Please read the game review here: http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...showtopic=80731]. The games were held at Ambush Eversley - you may have heard of them.

Before I tell you about the game itself, I’ll give you just a little sneak preview of the site, which as you know, really does make a game! I’ll just tempt you with a couple of pictures now, but for more, you’ll have to check out our website – link at the bottom of this message!

The area for our exclusive use is roughly 100 acres of land, consisting of dense woodland, marsh. River, open flats and buildings, aircraft hangers also inclusive of underground bunkers!! Pretty much all you could ever want in one area!

As you can see from the review linked above, during the game we’ll be using three tactical vehicles:

• One 4x4 flat bed technical with gun in placement on the rear (to keep you buggers on your toes!!)

• Two genuine British Army Landrovers

During the game we’ll be using many different varieties of pyrotechnics and other props to make you day enjoyable (we obviously aren’t going to give the game away with too much intel, do you expect a full briefing before going to war??).

Okay, now for the details; The game starts at 9am on the Saturday and finishes at 9am on the Sunday. Here’s the thing we need another 30 bookings for the game to go ahead – payable by this Monday lunchtime – BOOKING ONLY. We only have limited spaces! To book, please contact Paul from Airsoft Military Simulations (AMS) on 07865 058 029

For additional information, please feel free to contact us, of peruse our website: http://www.airsoftmilsim.co.uk Pictures will be uploaded to our site tomorrow.

Hope to see you there!!

Eh, if this is realy next weekend, then you've picked the wrong forum, I'm afraid. Arniegeddon is next weekend, and a fair few of the actuve UK members are going to be going to that... However, good luck with this, looks fantastic!

Darn! :rolleyes: Well, if our game goes ahead this weekend and we have another, I'll be posting about it here first.

Cheers for the heads up.

Hope next weekend goes well for you guys :)

2.p

Eh, if this is realy next weekend, then you've picked the wrong forum, I'm afraid. Arniegeddon is next weekend, and a fair few of the actuve UK members are going to be going to that... However, good luck with this, looks fantastic!

Ditto. :(

For what it's worth, if you want any future events publicising on the front page, drop news@arniesairsoft.co.uk a line with a little blurb (eg game info, prices, when etc), and either myself or one of the other members of the news team will try and get it up for you. :)

Thanks, I certainly will! What you've done for us is great. I'm really grateful, thanks again :)

Ditto. :(

For what it's worth, if you want any future events publicising on the front page, drop news@arniesairsoft.co.uk a line with a little blurb (eg game info, prices, when etc), and either myself or one of the other members of the news team will try and get it up for you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Just to let you all know, we've got another game date for a milsim at Bramley. It's going to be a 24 hour game and is taking place on the 28th & 29th October.

Hope you can make it :)

Hi all

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this message here.  Admin, feel free to remove if I'm not.  The situation is rather critical being that if we don't get another 30 booking tomorrow to pay the MOD we'll have to cancel the game and Bramley will no longer be an airsofting site option.

We've recently started a new company called AMS (www.airsoftmilsim.co.uk) and next weekend we're running a 24 hour milsim game at the MOD Army Training Base in Bramley.

Due to our total oversight in advertising (oops) we've had to reduce the cost of the whole event to what it's costing is.  Because it's our first game it's more important that the game goes ahead, rather than us making money from it.  So, instead of £50/head, it's now just £35/head.  I'll cut and paste some more information about it:

We’re a new company, having just two (very successful, I might modestly add) game under our belts. [Please read the game review here: http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...showtopic=80731].  The games were held at Ambush Eversley - you may have heard of them.

Before I tell you about the game itself, I’ll give you just a little sneak preview of the site, which as you know, really does make a game! I’ll just tempt you with a couple of pictures now, but for more, you’ll have to check out our website – link at the bottom of this message!

The area for our exclusive use is roughly 100 acres of land, consisting of dense woodland, marsh. River, open flats and buildings, aircraft hangers also inclusive of underground bunkers!! Pretty much all you could ever want in one area!

As you can see from the review linked above, during the game we’ll be using three tactical vehicles:

• One 4x4 flat bed technical with gun in placement on the rear (to keep you buggers on your toes!!)

• Two genuine British Army Landrovers

During the game we’ll be using many different varieties of pyrotechnics and other props to make you day enjoyable (we obviously aren’t going to give the game away with too much intel, do you expect a full briefing before going to war??).

Okay, now for the details; The game starts at 9am on the Saturday and finishes at 9am on the Sunday. Here’s the thing we need another 30 bookings for the game to go ahead – payable by this Monday lunchtime – BOOKING ONLY.  We only have limited spaces! To book, please contact Paul from Airsoft Military Simulations (AMS) on 07865 058 029

For additional information, please feel free to contact us, of peruse our website: http://www.airsoftmilsim.co.uk Pictures will be uploaded to our site tomorrow.

Hope to see you there!!

Archived