Hello, I'm new here... Lol

FlashBulb

Hi everyone, I'm new to Arnies (obviously)!

I have been visiting this site for a long time, so I finally decided to join after seeing that this is te best airsoft forum on the net. It's nice to know that I can actually ask questions and recieve worthwhile answers (unlike the numerous newbie forums that I've been to).

I've been airsoft for about 3 years, and I really enjoy it! Gas blow back pistols are my thing. I hope I can contribute to this forum, and maybe even write review or two in the future.

Sincerely,

Dave

Hello

One useful hint, don't double post like DOC.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here, please remeber to respect the rules and others as you will be, if there are any questions regarding anything, just give me a PM.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here, please remeber to respect the rules and others as you will be, if there are any questions regarding anything, just give me a PM.

I think Antz was joking you......

Welcome to the forums Flashbulb

I too am a big fan of zee blowbacks :P - So any review that you can conjour up would be a great read for myself and others of the same interest :)

In the mean time, I don't suppose I could take a minute out of life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Archived