Holler! i'm... somewhat new here...

psikodude

I've been on the forum for a week or so and it's been hugely helpful. I was into Airsoft over 10 years ago with my gas non blowback Desert Eagle and TM MP5 (which i sold to a friend many many years ago). Just got me a G36C, hi cap and kit. Spending hard earned cash whilst my girlfriend "allows" me to, back to Ikea, Habitat and the garden centre soon I guess.

I've just noticed this nOOb area and thought i'd say hi.

Anyone here going to skirmish in Portsmouth or Dover next week? Anyone here skirmish in Epsom?

Welcome Psikodude

I will be off to the Dover game in 2/ 3 weeks if that helps :P But other then that I just play at a local site in Godstone - Which I suppose doesnt help you at all really :P

Perhaps have a look at the Airsoft Site's Sub forum, and post a thread and ask who plays there :)

In the mean time, I don't suppose I could take a minute out of life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

I go every week/fortnight. You need long sleeves and a vest helps reduce the sting of those close range bursts. I also like knee pads 'cos I spend a lot of time grovelling close to the floor, but it does get hot at times. The site is very friendly when folk are not trying to throw bbs at you, but full face is very sensible as all those corners means very close contact ranges.

Hello

I'm sure you've read about our game and the MOD in Bramley (the 24 hour milsim advertised on the home page. It's not so far from you, between Reading and Basingstoke.

Why not come along to that?

Hmm, new gun or Ikea... You made a good choice. I've recently had a baby so I'm not allowed to buy any new guns now either.

Paul

I've been on the forum for a week or so and it's been hugely helpful. I was into Airsoft over 10 years ago with my gas non blowback Desert Eagle and TM MP5 (which i sold to a friend many many years ago). Just got me a G36C, hi cap and kit. Spending hard earned cash whilst my girlfriend "allows" me to, back to Ikea, Habitat and the garden centre soon I guess.

I've just noticed this nOOb area and thought i'd say hi.

Anyone here going to skirmish in Portsmouth or Dover next week? Anyone here skirmish in Epsom?

Archived