Hello.

Orso

"My wife love call me Bear" - I'm scared :unsure:

Yes, when my wife has view me for first time,

I was a 36 years old, height 1,80 mt, weight 110 kg, divorced man, with hard curly long black hats and long beard,

in hospital from two months, with left leg operated for second time, much tired, rabies and silent :(

that smoked italian cigars Toscano Garibaldi .

She has look me and has think immediately at a bear.

Now I'm a 40, 110 kg, married, with very short hats, without beard, no tired, no rabies, always silent and with a 3 years old daughter :D

And Bear is my nickname :)

Il benvenuto ai fori, te stesso fa alla casa e se lei ha bisogno di qualunque aiuto chiede appena.

Dico questo giustamente? Mio zio è italiano e me insegnava. Spero che lo dico giustamente.

Diciamo che ti fai capire, l' italiano è una lingua difficile anche per me :D

We say that you make yourself to understand, the Italian is one difficult language also for me :D

I often use Babel Fish for write the post

:)

Bienvenuto! (and only this, sorry, i'm italian just for eating pasta on sunday noon and live with the family (half-italian, from brescia) all day, every week, in another things, like the language, i just speak one or two words :D)

See ya! []'s

Bienvenuto! (and only this, sorry, i'm italian just for eating pasta on sunday noon and live with the family (half-italian, from brescia) all day, every week, in another things, like the language, i just speak one or two words :D)

See ya! []'s

Obrigado,

I don't speak portuguese, but my father has lived in Brazil for some month,

50 years ago, so I know one o two words.

For me, is more simple speak in spanish, I has lived in Cuba for some month and my first wife was cuban,

but portuguese and spanish are very different.

:)

Hey man, I'm Itallian too, well half but I'm not sure what exactly the other half is...and I look Italian so I just say im Italian. I've been to Italy 4 or 5 times and would like to, in the future, spend some more time over there(more than just a month or so at a time).

Now all I have to do is fully learn the language...

Archived