?Hand Grenades?PLCE?

WOLF_2549

Well following searching high and low amongst various online surplus shops I have come to the conclusion that the British Srmy must either seriously dislike hand grenades as their appear to be no pouches available for the PLCE system to hold hand grenades.

So I'm wondering if any of the Brit Kit nerds (you know who you are) can either show me up utterly or instead tell me of solutions they have found.

Merci

Wolf

From what I can remember, people tended to have 6 mags in their left-hand ammo pouches and their rifle cleaning kit and speedloader in one of the pouches on the right. This leaves just enough room in the remaining pouch to fit a couple of grenades.

We use the standard ammo pouches for grenades. As rifleman said, left hand ammo usually holds your mags, then grenades etc in the right hand pouch.

It's down to personnal preference a lot of the time though, I know guys who used single ammo's or LBE bands to hold grenades.

Archived