CA's Newest Releases

UMGuy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know about that. It actualy looks better than most real AK's. THe furniture is right, it just has a better color IMHO. And of course the mag looks *suitcasey*, it's a bakelite!

The furniture looks nothing like that of a real Russian Ak-74.. or hell not even like a Bulgarian Ak-74 (and Arsenal IS Bulgarian). <_<

And yes it's bakelite.. but bakelite is NOT orange like that..bakelite also isn't one colour.. the G&P mags are more like bakelite mags with marbling in them.. I have 3 mags next to me now, 1 VFC (which is all orange like the CA), 1 G&P and 1 real bakelite, the VFC doesn't even come close, while the G&P is pretty nicely done. :)

I'd say that this is a nice project rifle but nothing more.. I would have preferred them using the black/plum polyamide on it, because they are not good at wood furniture.. :unsure:

I've been following the g3-sg1 for about a week now, turns out no one has it for sale yet <_< , I've been in email contact with classic army and I've been told that the only chance of getting them here in the uk at the moment is from the distributor ASG europe who I've emailed but as of yet had no response, I'm hoping to get one of these before the ban as they look so good and i have the cash waiting.

I've been following the g3-sg1 for about a week now, turns out no one has it for sale yet <_< , I've been in email contact with classic army and I've been told that the only chance of getting them here in the uk at the moment is from the distributor ASG europe who I've emailed but as of yet had no response,

Drop a note to Airsoft Armoury - they're the big Classic Army distributor in the UK.

I got mine yesterday...(I mean CA ak74)

Yes the wood is *suitcasey*.....the grip also a lot bigger than VFC and guarder!!

I got a set of guarder black handguards and rear stock (from their economic AKM kit), and I put all on without modification....it is a direct copy of guarder kit!!

and the pistol grip, I swap the one from my VFC AKS-74U (black grip), and replace it by a guarder brown grip....and now the 2 guns are all perfect!!

I will post some pics tomorrow when I go back to my shop.

How good is the gun? Any problems? Are the internals the exact same as the SLR105? I heard they had a few problems...

And I still want to see when the G3 comes out and a review. Have they even hit shelves in Hong Kong?

the 2 brothers....the upper one does not bent!! it should be the problem from my camera.

The CA internals are ok, but I think their piston is not really good....I will replace it with a TM one.

The CA pistons are usually said to be pretty bad - I stick with G&P or TM ones.

I had a fondle of that CA AK74 at gunners today - it's a heavy sexy beast.

the newer classic army pistons are amazing. It was the olders ones that were ######. The newer ones are much stronger. I had one in my sr-16cqb that shot 32bb's a sec at 330fps. It ran like a dream. the same gun stripped the guarder blue piston and a systema piston. AEX told me to try it in the first place. They said they swear by em too. They also told me if I got it and something happened to it they would replace it with any piston I like.

Just got a reply from Jesper Anderson at ActionSportGames in response to UK/European release dates for the SAR Taktik Rifle II.

Apparently it'll be mid to late September, and the UK will be one of the first European countries to get it.

Just thought you'd all like to know...

Matt

Haha, you beat me to it, i got the same response from them this morning too.

I imagine that when airsoft armourys get it it'll be around the £220 mark just like most of there classic army stock, accept the g36 series as they have the scope carry handle.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived