Shotgun Pump with Taclight

ColDaz

Having seen a shotgun on some film (don't remember what it was), I saw a shotgun with a taclight in the pump (sorry, I don't know the name of it, the thing u pull back to load the next round).

I've had a look at a few sites, but havent seen one anywhere, perhaps for a Mossberg, and wondered if anyone else has saw one anywhere, or has made one, whatever?

Cheers,

Daz

Having seen a shotgun on some film (don't remember what it was), I saw a shotgun with a taclight in the pump (sorry, I don't know the name of it, the thing u pull back to load the next round).

I've had a look at a few sites, but havent seen one anywhere, perhaps for a Mossberg, and wondered if anyone else has saw one anywhere, or has made one, whatever?

Cheers,

Daz

They've been used in a few movies. Most recent that I can think of is the new Dawn of the Dead. Also, that older John Woo movie with Van Damme and Lance Henrikson(can't remember the name)

Anyway, I have seen some light mounts that actually mount to the barrel of the shotgun(should work on any airsoft but the spas most likely) however I doubt the actual surefires would fit without more modification than most people would want to do to something that expensive and there's no replicas as far as I know

Archived