Wallpapers

HaVoC

Here's my desktop, yeah I love japanese gardens I have one but they're still building the waterfall... Dammit I want it finished! Anywho, Lint just shut up, if you don't like anyones desktop just keep your mouth shut instead of posting those 5yo comments.

post-2461-1112429259_thumb.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I just found this wallpaper while looking for russian pics on Militaryphotos.net

http://img70.echo.cx/my.php?image=wallpaper2ue.jpg

Ps

is there any way to manualy change the colour of the bar at the bottom of the screen, the light blue really doesn't fit the dark green on the wallpaper.

Right click your desktop.

Click 'Properties'.

Click the 'Appearance' tab at the top.

See the 'Colour Scheme' drop down menu - it should be set to 'Default (blue)' at the moment. Chance it to something else (I use 'Silver'), and then click OK.

Are you insulting Ace Combat 5's beauty? :o

I'll admit the in-game graphics aren't the top-notch(still good though), but the gameplay, storyline, and cut-scenes make up for it ten-fold!

Where'd you get that idea? :unsure: The wallpaper resolution is simply higher than the TV resolution, and it looks much sharper than on TV, but you sit far away from the TV when you play, so it's not a big deal.

Archived