Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HaVoC

Wallpapers

Hehe. But I hate photographs as wallpapers. It's lazy, cliched, and it provides a confusing environment for a desktop. I like dark areas at the edges (for the shortcuts), and a dark background for contrast (white Desktops earn my venom...).

But I like something artistically sound, and inspiring, without being too 'look at me!'.

That asteroid strike is wonderful. I'd have that as my background any day of the week :)

mine.

made it myself... well ok, actually the pics of Cloud and Sephiroth came from a different wallpaper. I just rearranged em and added the text.

its so big cos i use a double screen setup, so in reality its split down the middle.

post-2180-1106357321_thumb.jpg

I'd leave it - it looks great!

If you can, though, set all the text layers to be behind the characters, as there's some text on top of the guy on the left side, which looks odd.

im a photography student (A-level), and (perhaps ego-tistically) i like to use photos i have taken as backgrounds. only the good ones though.

heres a link to a series i took at Gunman airsoft (where i skirmish)

photos

however, i have just changed to the TM calender shot of the Desert Eagle

Just put in a nice new graphics card in my much negelcted pc, which allows me to run at a much higher resolution. :)

Poor old wallpaper (cover of a Gaunts Ghosts novel) was stuck in the middle of the screen looking a bit sad for itself, so had to import a lovely new, huge piccie of the Master Chief.

Looks wicked....

:P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.