Hi

Dagaros

Been looking around for a few days thought it would be time to make a formal intro. My name is Joe and am newish to airsoft. Been an air rifle hunter for as long as I can remember (13 I think I started target shooting, hunting at 16, under supervision of course) and been a paintballer for 5 or so years. Paintball has got stale so airsoft is the logical step is to take up airsoft and relive the fun paintball first provided. Just got a second hand ICS MP5 off here and been using my mates CA M15A4 CQB, man that has a scary rate of fire. So guess thats me, so hi guys and nice forum setup you have here, love the no bumping sales posts, seems a very good and well organised system.

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

I too followed similar routs to Airsoft. I can certainly tell you that I won't be looking back now that I have found airsoft. It's far superior to paintball and offers so much more.

I havea CA MP5 A2. I am in the process of reveiwing red dot sights in the newbie discussion forums. please have a look so you can see just how friendly the comms are from those who have been around the hobby for sometime and what quality advise they offer.

I have been a member since April and have been very impressed with the reponses that I get.

Archived