• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... you are right about that... i was using that as a pun o indicate there is no way i could afford that thing.... trust me. there is no way i am selling my USPc (35% real steel parts on it), or my Milkor MGL, or my M1014/M3 thing....

well.. one sec and i will find out what the Joule rating is on it.

edit: ok around 4.4 Joules.... ouch...hmmm i may could reduce that some...

Edited by Krazy L

I know a guy who got one, was not able to shoot it for months, then when he shot it, he couldn't hit the side a a barn. My squad leader took it down to lion claws as part of a scout sniper team and they wouldn't get it chronoed so he was a NO GO to use it. Basically, he has been trying to sell the big hunk of ###### for a year.

Righty, I've posted this pic before:

DSC00355.jpg

Its the V1, bought for £600 with power regulator and upgraded hop up unit done by Z1. But at the best part of 10kg unloaded, its not light at all.. the mags cost so much because they are made from the real steel ones apparently. Its extremely accurate and was getting head shots at around 30-40 metres. It makes a lovely noise when fired, 50 rd capacity. Cant think of anything else I need to add...oh yeah, this isnt mine its a mates at my local skirmish site.

Righty, I've posted this pic before:

DSC00355.jpg

Its the V1, bought for £600 with power regulator and upgraded hop up unit done by Z1. But at the best part of 10kg unloaded, its not light at all.. the mags cost so much because they are made from the real steel ones apparently. Its extremely accurate and was getting head shots at around 30-40 metres. It makes a lovely noise when fired, 50 rd capacity. Cant think of anything else I need to add...oh yeah, this isnt mine its a mates at my local skirmish site.

Actually the mag is 40 rd, and it's expensive because they're making it expensive. The tanaka mags are $70 because they can get $70. They figure you just spent $1500 on a gun, what's another $125 for a spare mag. Either this is the ONE gun that works, or it's a snow job.