China Airsoft Development

menatarms

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I just want to know this.

(only listing skirmishable ones)

CM 027j=MP5J

They also have a normal A5 variant, I own one since today morning. It's just "CM.027".

VBTB, if you can't decide, my source said a month ago that M14 should be ready in October - so, expect it for Christmas at your nearest Chinese airsoft retailer (probably Evike or AS Atlanta).

Too bad that M60 will probably cost a substantial amount of money (around 250-300 bucks is my wild shot). And regardless of the fact that they have the outer shell and gearbox (probably) ready, we still don't know anything about the whole feeding system.

Ok, I just want to know this.

(only listing skirmishable ones)

CM 027j=MP5J

CM 028/028-s=AK-47/AK-47-s

CM 029???

CM 030=G18c AEP

CM 031=AK-74

CM 032???

So, what will the M14 and M60 be? I know that on the pic of the M60 it says "CM 01". How can that be? I doubt that part is true.

CM029 = ???

CM032 = M14

Cm033 = Thompson M1A1

They also have a normal A5 variant, I own one since today morning. It's just "CM.027".

Yeah, I found that out when I got my J in this afternoon. (the instruction manual) It looks great! Cant wait to shoot it!!! (damn trickle chargers... <_< [starts saving 50 for a smart charger])

I believe someone said that it was an Inokatsu, but Im not quite sure.
Yep, someone said that's a photo of two Inokatsu kits and it surely looks like one...

Yet, we still have unsubstantiated rumors about the "new Chinese M60" that is NOT Inokatsu/VFC nor CA, but if there will be ANY support weapon replica released, don't expect it earlier than next August.

Don't worry, the M14 is scheduled for release next month, should arrive to Europe and US right for Christmas! :)

Archived