China Airsoft Development

menatarms

We can safely start a countdown to new info, which should be (no guarantee) given around the second half of February. No specifics yet, but I expect more precise release dates for StG and M60 , maybe some info about Barretts and MG42.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and Mike, no news about the clone Galil? my Galil-gland is aching with expectation!
My guess is "not yet". Maybe it got stuck somewhere. Since JG made the front already and Boyi works on the body, I'm all the more confused.

As for full-metal G3s, no news yet.

and Mike, no news about the clone Galil? my Galil-gland is aching with expectation!

I know CG has a Galil (with correct Galil mags) in their 2009 catalog, and it was on display at SHOT show (as was a SIG 556). The 1st shipments of Galils, to the US, are supposed to arrive sometime during the 1st quarter of this year.

• 1 month later...

damn, why didnt they do laminate furniture?

says uses realsword assembly, now i think about it that explains gunner's description of the AKM construction because the RS is all pinned except the barrel which is grubbed.

any chance you could do a magnet test, i find it hard to believe that they'd do a milled steel reciever (sure doest look like it, although that could be the fugly paint), but if they have they'll have released arguably the best quality AK47 around. the only other properly milled AK47 was the old inok kit which is discontinued.

Archived