China Airsoft Development

menatarms

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.kicbbgun.com.tw/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10242

check out the pics of the TM's recoil mech there. looks the same on the cyma just with a full shroud over it (i cant see ANY other reason for that to be there) and the return spring for the bolt is in the same place.

lets hope they cram this in an AKM before TM call their lawyers (if it is in fact a clone)... or even better, lets hope cyma used some innovation to get around TM's pesky patents.

Are any of the HK sites selling the AK47 blowback yet? I thought you would of been out on WGC and RSOV ect before there selling them in the philippines?

lately HK shops have been really late with goods, i dunno if they have recession also because many european shops have goods before them, and filippines seems to have goods first these days, they must have some good connections because i also have been seen , all new gear go to filippines first before elsewhere.

http://www.kicbbgun.com.tw/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10242

check out the pics of the TM's recoil mech there. looks the same on the cyma just with a full shroud over it (i cant see ANY other reason for that to be there) and the return spring for the bolt is in the same place.

lets hope they cram this in an AKM before TM call their lawyers (if it is in fact a clone)... or even better, lets hope cyma used some innovation to get around TM's pesky patents.

factory said originally like i posted here that they clone TM blowback system but i havent seen personally one so cannot say anything to that, lets hope atleast that is a quality one :) as no reviews anywhere yet.

It has to be a modified TM system for several reasons.

Regular style AK hop-up unit, the new TM style was shorter to accomidate slightly longer mechbox.

Regular style AK pistol grip. TM's new blockback ak's had a modified pistol grip angel.

Maybe a hybrid of the two? In that case it could also retain the regular v2/v3 gears.

Yeah, what I meant by "regular hop-up".

The new hopup shouldnt change the magazine, Marui changed mags to introduce a design which would keep BBs on the mag when you change it, which is something I really dont think is enough to renovate all my mags :(

Anyway, its a good thing to see chinese manufactures improving and innovating their designs, but its bad they didnt release an AK105... patience, I think :P

BTW: is that new Blow back AK made of pot metal or steel? :)

• 2 weeks later...

A CYMA Tavor? Galil was supposed to be made by Boyi and the Cybergun Tavor is, as the guy from AATV said, an ARES job. Also, Cyma got raided, losing several molds in the process (no more M14, Thompson or Glock, at least for the time being).

Tavor looks great. I love its spring swapping ability and the fact it uses M4 mags. Will be getting one of these for CQB me thinks. Also who will be releasing the Cybergun co2 pistols? I've always wanted a co2 pistol but I hated the overly large mags. Hopefully it takes off and more models get made with those co2 mags. Never understood why all GBB's werent co2 but hey.

Tavor looks great. I love its spring swapping ability and the fact it uses M4 mags.

That does sound like an Ares to me. Yet Cybergun speaks of a price of 250EUR, which is low considering the Thompson they sold was an ACM, and wasn't cheap.

Archived