• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halleluja, buggers! Got the photos of new M14 gearbox! :D

frontsideto6.th.jpg

This be left side

backsideop4.th.jpg

And this be right side.

I must admit, that transparent arm behind the cylinder (some safety fiddlydoo?) looks a little iffy, as does this piece with a hole dangling near the trigger...

You sure that the M14 isn't a CYMA? IIRC CYMA is the only ACM manufacturer that uses that transparent plastic for nozzles and tappet plates - and also that motor is a CYMA one - exactly the same as my MP5's one.

SRCs do initialy preform much like a classic army,but they die after a month with some minor internal work they're a good buy(as a project gun) .As for this cheap m14 buisiness,I hope the factory burns to the ground and they loose all their plans leading to cyma to go backrupt.You might wonder why?well I know the kind of irrisponsible kids that are going to buy these dam things and its going to cause huge problems here in th U.S.I realy hope they cost ATLEAST $200 that should hold off alot of the dumb potheads from getting these relativly highpower guns.

oh and a cheap m249!!!!!!! thats just wrong

Competent Chinese guns will only benefit the consumer. Competition is good and pays off to the consumer in the form of lower prices and increased innovation. Cheaper guns priced at lower price points means more people scared off by the expensive startup costs of airsoft are more inclined to play. As someone who constantly tries to get friends to enter the hobby, I'm looking forward to that.

Should CYMA, UTG or SRC ever decide to actually get new gun designs, these would be the only other guns (besides the PTW) that I would get, mostly because they'd be cheap to get and then upgrade to near perfection. Mostly because I'm going to be buying Systemas... and they ain't cheap.

Also (if anyone from these companies is actually reading this thread) models I'm considering are: M14, MP5SD5/6, AK74 (A no-BS one... please. Not some rebranded ###### like the TM "Beta"), Galils (real ones, not the Micro)...

Competent Chinese guns will only benefit the consumer. Competition is good and pays off to the consumer in the form of lower prices and increased innovation. Cheaper guns priced at lower price points means more people scared off by the expensive startup costs of airsoft are more inclined to play. As someone who constantly tries to get friends to enter the hobby, I'm looking forward to that.

First thing this kind of "competition" and "cheap airsofts" mean to airsoft board mods and admins world wide is spending more time explaining some kids how to repair their creepy plastic pieces..... over here "develpoment" means "building something own/new"....not making the 5th TM M14 copy...sorry... just my 2 cents.

Not everyone is made of money!!!! For every irresponsible kid out there there will be a very happy responsible kid who'll probably eventually contribute to airsoft on the whole.

The problem doesn't lie with the cheapness of airsoft guns, the problem lies with enforcement of existing law (read what the problem is with VCRB). If an idiot shoots someone in the street with an airsoft gun then send them to prison, then you'll not get many more kids trying the same.

Not everyone is made of money!!!! For every irresponsible kid out there there will be a very happy responsible kid who'll probably eventually contribute to airsoft on the whole.

The problem doesn't lie with the cheapness of airsoft guns, the problem lies with enforcement of existing law (read what the problem is with VCRB). If an idiot shoots someone in the street with an airsoft gun then send them to prison, then you'll not get many more kids trying the same.

This is completely true, the kid and the parent should both be punished and made into an example.

Idiots + Airsoft = :waggle:

Here in HK almost every airsoft noob has a clone AEG.

So far, we've not had anyone shot for taking an airsoft gun in public - purely because no one takes them outside in public.

So I'd say that it's not the guns that are the problem. It's stupid kids.

Fellow Airsofters,

CYMA and other scum don't add to competition, because they don't aim the same market as the established companies.

Don't tell me the story, that Classic Army allegedly started like them.

That's not true. Admitted, they started also with rather low quality, but yet their guns were never really cheap and didn't aim the low budget Airsofter or Kids.

CYMA and the rest of the China Connection don't bring us a glorious era of Airsoft but will cause restrictions and bans when kids and lunatics get their hands on highly realistic looking toy guns at dumping prices.

Archived