You know what really grinds my gears?

otherrandomhero

Let's face it, the airsoft world isn't perfect. There are things that will bug the living hell out of you, and i thought i'd dedicate a thread to point them out. I'll say a few of mine.

Trivial though it be, this made me want to go find this guy and smash him over the head with a chair. Go to kapowwe.com and find the mini-electric section. Go to the SIG 552, G36, or MP5SD6 and find the video with some guy in sunglasses talking about the gun. Watch the vid and you'll know what i mean when i say this: the way he says "rifle" makes me want to punch him. Words can't describe how annoying it is when he says that. Especially when he calls the MP5 a rifle. IT'S AN SMG YOU *FRUITCAGE*ING MORON, NOT A RIFLE!! annoying

The next thing is when a noob thinks his LPEG is all that. "Yeah, my $30 LPEG with $60 in magazines and crappy accesories that don't work can take down your $400 CA36." Lets shoot at each others guns and see what you think then *beep*. Everyone knows someone like this. There was a kid at a game recently that managed to fit a hicap in a LPEG (i don't know how) and he was blind firing the whole time. i walked a foot away from him and he didnt hit me, so i shot him in the crotch to shut him up.

The last thing is sites that overcharge for stuff, the worst being airsplat.com. They sell $20 guns for $200 (see the thread about it for more info). I knew a kid that got a marui mp5 for $270, then i showed him that it was $195 at PE. USA. This is also the customer's fault because they don't know how to shop. I can honestly say i have never gotten anything airsoft i own without shopping around, and i'm proud of that.

That's all i feel like posting because i think i might have a heart attack if i keep talking about this. Post all your annoyances here.

PS: sorry if i seem ornery, talking about this much annoying stuff really makes my blood boil.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what ###### me off? Idiots that show up at our games and shoot each other in b/t games. I'll be walking around, reloading my mags, and doing w/e before the next game and I'll hear someones gun fire and then some other little jerk starts yelling for him to stop. Or they will have a standoff about it. I'll go over, chew there irresponsible asses out, and walk away thinking that I fixed the problem. Next thing I know someones loaded a mag into there gun and I hear someone screaming for someone to stop shooting them....jackasses :angry:

My vote is for the negative PR airsoft gets, and it`s lack of popularity in america. I also hate the cr4p sold at sporting goods stores, like *rickrolls* sporting goods, or even the things at walmart. These low-quality airsoft toys give real airsoft a bad name. I also can`t stand the little 7 year olds running around with spring MP5`s unsupervised. I was riding in my friends sub teh other day when I was confronted by a 9 year old on a razor scooter, carrying a springer MP5 in public view. That really ###### me off.

-Sh0ty

EDIT: you know what really grinds my gears? Lindsay Lohan, shaking thoses things all up in my face. I mean, what do you want me to do? I just got my beer. Are we going to go out? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!! and that ladies and gentleman is what grinds my gears.

-Peter Griffin

I find the worst to be people who think they are hot *beep* but yet are scared to be hit. Or that ###### how their stuff/they perform. I know a kid who has a s9, and thinks he's hot *beep* because he beat a few cheapo pistols and lpegs when he was in a fixed and enclosed position. Ahhh...and you know what else really grinds my gears?

People from the 18th century, it's called an automobile people. It's much faster than a horse.

*note the Family Guy quote, I'm not that stupid*

You know what grinds my gears?

You don't well i'll tell you. Inmature 12-13 year olds that have ton's of money to buy what ever gun they want, never call there hits , never follow the rules :angry: , spam on forums :angry: , always talk in leet or gangster, .etc. I can just go on all night and day but I won't.

I find the worst to be people who think they are hot *beep* but yet are scared to be hit.  Or that ###### how their stuff/they perform.  I know a kid who has a s9, and thinks he's how *beep* because he beat a few cheapo pistols and lpegs when he was in a fixed and enclosed position.  Ahhh...and you know what else really grinds my gears?

People from the 18th century, it's called an automobile people.  It's much faster than a horse.

*note the Family Guy quote, I'm not that stupid*

'

oh god I know what you mean on this...Theres this kid, 14 who thinks hes all *fruitcage* that and he shows it all over the boards hes not wanted on. He trys to be all cool, but he is gigantic, like 400 pounds, im not even kidding. Kid goes to the games with stretchy clothes, eats constantly at the game, and only uses hunting camo. Thinks his MP5 CYMA is hardcore. Hes got 1 hicap mag and no gear whatsoever...a complete new kid kind of look, but hes been playing for months. I decided to go to a game of his and wanted to have some fun. Guess what....he camped at the entrance to the field, which is on top a field that he refuses to go down because hes too lazy to go back up. Not only that but I love shooting at him, know why? ill shoot in his general direction and He will call out, no matter what...even if Im looking through my ACOG and seeing that I am not hitting him HE CALLS OUT....even if he is behind a solid piece of concrete or wood...those kinds of kids that talk tough, act tough and are actually too lazy, stupid and cowardly at AIRSOFT guns are what grinds my gears.

That and people who want to be snipers...there are 80 of them in every 100 that come to this site...they dont get the practice, the time and the skill required to be an actual airsoft sniper...its a *badgeress* and they tramp on the guys that actually know what they are doing....

Other than that, as long as guys are playing as well as they can on the field, Im completely for whatever they do with their kit, guns and camo, I want to see guys that play, not at how well they dress, and if they are gonna dress, they better know damn well how to use it, if your gonna spend $2000 on kit, youd better have spent time learning tactics.

but yeah, thats my main beef with people right now (this is basically a nicer version of my last rant... :huh: )

:rolleyes:

A few more things since my blood pressure has gone back down:

This one kid I live by. I brought him to a game once, but he dodn't want to play. Why? because he just wanted to stand around shooting each other, not even playing a game. And guess what he does when he's out of ammo. He SAYS IT OUT LOUD and expects people to not shoot while he reloads. I felt embarassed for him.

Another thing: The fact that every POS gun online is called a marui clone because it looks kind of like one. What the hell is this? The worst are these product descriptions on amazon in broken english that you can't even understand until you realize that they're trying to unload a CMO20 on you for $90. Some newbie will buy it, too, and get a bad idea about airsoft because it sucks. The jerks these days...

The final thing before i have to stop again: When people bring someone with they don't want you to shoot. Point in case: this one kid that brought his skanky girlfriend. This kid was a fat craterface (i actually said: "woah, i thought you were the man in the moon for a second. Both your fat faces are covered in giant craters") and he expected everyone to not shoot at his girlfriend because she was a girl. You can tell she wasn't stupid, because she could shoot better than him, but he still exxpected everyone to completely avoid hitting her. What kind of playing is that?

Inmature 12-13 year olds that have ton's of money to buy what ever gun they want

F*ck right! The kid's not even strong enough to lift up the gun and he's got a collection the size of my garage. Running around bragging about his Systema PTW. So I ask, "whats the fps?" and get some reply like "2000 feet per second!!!". <_<

Oh yah my favorite, this idiot named Matt thought the red "F" on the safety of a KWA meant full auto. :blink:

Hey what can i say, when i was 10, a pack of Pokemon cards would send me to heaven, and i had to work my *albartroth* off doing chores for a lousy 5 bucks an week. Now kids are so stuff with bills, they can barely walk.

You know what grinds my gears?

You don't well i'll tell you. Inmature 12-13 year olds that have ton's of money to buy what ever gun they want, never call there hits , never follow the rules  :angry: , spam on forums  :angry: , always talk in leet or gangster, .etc. I can just go on all night and day but I won't.

Ahh...the one I forgot. But what I find even more annoying than those kids are people who assume I'm one of them. I'll admit it, I'm wealthy, I have 2 houses and a condo, a speedboat and a searay. But I pay for every single piece of my gear. Hell, I even pay for the silicone spray I use. I don't mind it, don't get me wrong. But I hate when some of the kids I know get their parents to pay for everything, and talk and act like I'm the same way I PAY FOR EVERYTHING MYSELF. I have a credit card, people assume it's some great thing IT'S NOT I pay the bill, if it's stuff for the family (groceries, stuff for normal sports), then they pay, but otherwise, I pay the bill, from my savings account. I payed $250 for my new ICS AK74m, all my money, from my credit card, which I pay the bill on. If I want something new, I pay for it.

A little disorganized, but incase you missed it...

things I hate:

Rich brats who get their parents to buy a ton of stuff

(even more) people who assume I'm one of them

- Big hair

- When people call UTG (CYMA, other cheap ######...) "MPEG", stop wasting your time and just say: "######"

- Not having all the money in the world

- The guys on the field that complain about EVERYTHING.

- Speedloaders for highcaps, BBs being carried in bottles, etc. Learn to reload your highcap from the bag. Please. I'll teach everyone, just stop the rattling.

- People who are scared to take apart their gun, so they ask you 29384209834 questions, and still never take the *fruitcage* thing apart.

A few more things since my blood pressure has gone back down:

This one kid I live by. I brought him to a game once, but he dodn't want to play. Why? because he just wanted to stand around shooting each other, not even playing a game. And guess what he does when he's out of ammo. He SAYS IT OUT LOUD and expects people to not shoot while he reloads. I felt embarassed for him.

not to go into PB, but when I was a little 13 year old, I was looking into PB and I decided to have a game with my ex-friends...they were a mismatched bunch that decided to sit over at the Range they had for chronoing you gun, thats all 3 of them did, the rest of them kept in the open, worst PB game I went to of the 3 Ive been too...bastards turned into stoned computer geeks that think they are emo...I really do wonder what happened to them.... <_<

You know what really grinds my gears?

People with all the gear, and the Systema PTW to match. That sit around and do ####.

Some people don't realize that your not glued to the ground, and your BB's wont hit them form the spawn point.

1) People who don't call their hits even when you can see them bouncing off their body.

2) General fruitcaging attitudes that get in the way of having fun.

3) Lack of general weapons safety off the field among younger players, especially muzzle and trigger discipline, and public display of weapons. Get it through your head - in many states, and especially in California, a crime using Airsoft is the exact same as using a real firearm. There is no distinction between a toy gun and a real gun.

4) People who swear and complain real loud about getting hit and how much it hurts or how it drew blood. Really, what do you expect when you get hit with little plastic ball bearings are flying at you at 300 feet per second – a small orgasm?

5) Metal AEG with upgrades, ACOG, laser and flashlight: $450. Replica CIRAS: $150. Support items, such as issue BDUs and boots, batteries, spare magazines, pouches, sling, bags: $250. Asking what’s the best cheap eye protection: priceless stupidity.

4) People who swear and complain real loud about getting hit and how much it hurts or how it drew blood. Really, what do you expect when you get hit with little plastic ball bearings are flying at you at 300 feet per second – a small orgasm?

Actually, yes. That would be awesome. And it would bring more women into the sport.

Archived